Chapter 8!

Barbara Gordon and her father commissioner Gordon were having a father and daughter night. They were spending time with each other at commissioner Gordon's apartment. Barbara Gordon heard someone knocking at the door. Barbara Gordon opened the door and it was none other than the joker standing at the door. The joker suddenly shot her in the chest. She fell to the ground. She says wuh wuh why are you doing this? The joker looks at her and says to prove a point here's to crime. Several hours later Batman hears about her getting shot and rushes to the hospital. Her doctor says the bullet went through her spine I'm afraid her legs are completely useless putting it bluntly, she may be in a chair for the reminder of her life. Harvey Bullock says some woman inna same yoga class as Miss Gordon found her, name of Colleen Reece she found the, uh, victim, in a state of undress, but otherwise the place was empty, the commissioner was... Batman says undress? Harvey Bullock says they didn't tell you he'd removed her clothing after shooting her we, uh...well, we found a lens cap on the floor that didn't fit any camera in the place we believe that, uh well, that he took some pictures of her Jesus look really I'm sorry I thought you knew it's pretty sick, ain't it? Batman says yes pretty sick please leave us alone for a moment. Harvey Bullock leaves the room. Batman gently touches Barbara Gordon on the face and says Barbara Barbara can you hear me it's me it's Bruce. Barbara Gordon suddenly opened her eyes and suddenly held Batman really tight. Barbara Gordon says Bruce it was him took Dad he oh God oh God remember all Bruce what he did.... Batman says Barbara take it easy it's okay... Barbara Gordon says no no it's not okay he's he's taking it to the Limit this time you didn't see if you didn't see his eyes he said he wanted to prove a point said dad was top of the bill what's you doing to him Bruce what's he doing to my father?