Chapter 12!

Bruce Wayne looks at Jason Todd and says I found out where commissioner Gordon is!! Jason Todd looks at Bruce Wayne and says I know I'm not going with you! Bruce Wayne gets his regular batsuit on and gets in the batmobile. He drives out of the batcave. Batman gets to the jokers new secret hideout and finds Commissioner Gordon in a cage. Batman opens the cage and says Jim Jim are you are you still okay? Commissioner Gordon suddenly hugs Batman really tight and yells oh god ahuhuhuhuhuh oh goddddd... Batman says its okay let it come. Commissioner Gordon says he he shot Barbara showed me ph photographs he tried to drive me mad. Batman looks at him and says listen, the police are following right behind me I'll stay here with you until they arrive. Commissioner Gordon says no no I'm okay you have to go after him I want him brought in and I want him brought in by the book! Batman says I'll do my best. Batman walks into the jokers new secret hideout and Commissioner Gordon yells by the book you hear we have to show him we have to show him that our way works! Several hours later Batman gets back to the batcave. Batman gets out of the batmobile. Jason Todd walks up to him and says so what happened?!!!! Batman looks at Jason Todd and says I did it by the book this time commissioner Gordon ordered me to!!! Jason Todd looks at him and says now we can relax!!! Batman takes his mask off and says yes after you spend 12 hours training!! Jason Todd looks at him and says are you fucking kidding me you know what this is no partnership your never going to trust me I quit I don't want to be your partner anymore I get it's your house it's your rules it's your rules it's your way of the high way it's always Batman and Robin not Robin and Batman and I'm sick of it!!!!!!! Jason Todd packs up his stuff and drives out of the batcave on one of his motorcycles.