Chapter 9!

Bruce Wayne is sitting down in the batcave staring at the bat computer thinking the night he and Barbara Gordon had sex on a roof. Bruce Wayne just can't get the image of he and her doing that out of his head. Then he thinks about the joker shooting Barbara Gordon in the chest causing her to become paralyzed. Jason Todd walks up to Bruce Wayne and says is Barbara going to be okay?!!!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Jason Todd and says no she paralyzed she won't be able to walk for the remainder of her life!!!! Jason Todd looks at Bruce Wayne and says I'm going to kill that basturd!!!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Jason Todd and says Jason no you can't kill him!!!! Jason Todd looks at Bruce Wayne and says what why?!!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Jason Todd and says because I've been thinking about how the relationship between the joker and I will end who will end up killing who and I'm going to try to help him be a normal person again!!!! Jason Todd looks at Bruce Wayne and says yeah like that's ever going to happen!!!!!! Jason Todd looks at Bruce Wayne and says have you found out where commissioner Gordon is?!!! Bruce Wayne looks at Jason Todd and says no not yet but when I go save commissioner Gordon your not going with me!!!!!