Chapter 1/1

"I am not watching High School Musical with you," Frank says, "even the name is stupid. Like, come the fuck on! They couldn't have come up with anything more original than that? It's like the stupidest sounding thing I've ever heard, and I'm not watching it."

"Yes you are," Gerard says.

"You would have to tie me to a chair with a gun to my head for it to happen, and even if you did that, I still probably wouldn't watch it with you."

"But you don't even know what you're missing."

"I'm missing out on wanting to rip my ears off. That sounds like a win to me."

Gerard says, "Frank seriously, it's actually a good movie. I was reluctant at first but Mikey promised me pizza and I was too hungry at the time to say no."

"Please tell me this was before we met," Frank asks. "Because I will never be able to live with myself if you actually rejected hanging out with me for a kid's movie about singing teenagers."

"I think so," Gerard says, thinking back. He'd accidentally fallen into Frank's lap on the train about a year and a half ago, which puts the first time he saw High School Musical at two years ago.

"Actually that doesn't make me feel any better. I started dating a guy who had seen High... no, I don't even want to say it out loud," Frank says melodramatically.

"Okay, if you watch it with me, I'll take the trash out for the next three months," Gerard says.

"Not good enough."

"I'll do that and I'll clean the house," Gerard offers.

"Nope."

"I'll do anything you want in bed."

"Please," Frank scoffs, "you already do that."

"Fuck, what is it that you fucking want?" Gerard asks. "What will get you to watch it?"

"You know what I want," Frank says critically.

"Frank!" Gerard groans.

"If you want me to watch it, you're going to have to give me something in return."

Gerard sighs, and frowns, "fine. If that's really what you want."

"You know it is Gerard," Frank says, and he beams back at him, eyes wide and happy like a maniac.

"Fine!" Gerard says breathily. Who's the drama queen now?

"It's a chair shaped like a butt, Gerard."

"It's tacky."

"It's a chair shaped like a butt!" Frank repeats.

"I don't know why you want the butt chair."

"The butt chair is perfect," Frank replies, "it's my personality in a nutshell."

"It's really ugly, and it's tacky," Gerard says.

"We can argue over this as much as you want, but you want me to watch High School Musical, you're buying me the butt chair."

"Where are we even going to put it? I'm not letting you put it in our room," Gerard frowns.

"It'll go wherever it wants to go," Frank says.

Gerard just groans, and he rolls his eyes before shaking his head and grabbing the remote from the armrest of the couch before Frank has time to take it and throw it out the window. Gerard wouldn't put that past him honestly.

"What, we're watching it now?" Frank asks.

"You want the butt chair," Gerard says, "I want to watch the movie now."