New Arrival

Love you my weirdos and I hope you enjoy your new chapter/ life, if you know what I mean XD.
_______________________________________________________________

Do you remember your name?

No.

Well your name is (Name).

(N-Name)?

Yes. May I escort you to the main room? I nod my head nervous. He puts one hand on my back and we walk down this fancy hallway that led to a balcony with staircases on the sides. There were more people down the stairs. They were also all beautiful. Some were standing and some were sitting on one of the couches. I took a seat next to this Girl with long hair. It was a bit uncomfortable when a guy with bright blonde hair and blue eyes was always glaring at me. Kaname stood in front of all of us.

Everyone this is (Name), she will be attending classes with us. I made a slight smile.

Please be nice to her, she has lost all of her precious memories. I hope you all will answer all of her questions and tell her about how we live at this school. I can bet you all already know what vampire she is so, tell her about the types of vampires and what she is. If you do something bad, there will be consequences. For now I have to go take care of some business. I leave this in your hands Takuma.

Yes sir. A guy with blonde hair and green eyes replied.

Alright why don't we tell (Name) our names? I'm Takuma Ichijo.

I'm Ruka Souen. The girl next to me says.

I'm Senri Shiki. A guy with lightish purple hair and eyes said.

I'm Rima Toya. A girl with Orange tied up hair and light blue eyes said.

I'm Aikatsuki Kain. A guy with inbetween the linked of tan and orange hair and orange eyes. It was silent until Aikatsuki punched the same guy that was glaring at me in the arm.

Fine, I'm Hanabusa Aido.

Alright now that we have had introduced our selves, let's tell her about how the Night Clan works and the school. I heard a few groans but they all taught me for about an hour.

~Time Skip~

Okay, now that we have everything established does anyone want to give (Name) here a tour of the dormitory? It grew silent.

It's okay, we can do this another time. I get up and start heading for the stairs.

And besides I'm tired. You can all go to sleep now, thank you. I walked to my room and flopped on my bed face first. I'm sooooooo tired for no reason! Ugh. I could feel something and it wasn't a delightful feeling but there was something wrong. I shook it off and crawled under the covers and fell to sleep.

~Time skip~

I woke up to people screaming outside the front doors of the moon dormitory... all the way from my room. I got up and slipped on my school uniform and went too the main room. All of the night class were waiting on me.

I'm so sorry for being late. I apologized.

Its alright, come. Kaname held out his hand and I took it. He dropped my hand as soon as we walked at the same pace. We walked through the gates I could see all of these day class students. There was a girl holding the fan girls back. I walked up to her.

Can everyone please step back? The day class did as I told them too. I looked at the girl in the disciplinary committee arm band. I took her hand.

Thank you for all your hard work. Her eyes grew wide. I cocked my head. A hand touched my shoulder and swung me around. It was a tall guy with silver hair and lavender eyes. He was kinda cute.

What do you think you're doing. When he looked closely at my face his eyes went wide and he backed up.

No.....No.

(Name) let's go. Kaname told me.

Okay, thank you again. I ran off to Kaname. We walked into the industry and went to classes. I sat next to Kaname because I trusted him for some reason. Class started and I couldn't help but think why were those two disciplinary committee members shocked?

________________________________________________________________

Yas I know that Senri went bye bye, but I just give you more confusion. Okay I'm tired so good night my wierdos. Sydney out-