Everything I knew is fake

It's a girl that looks exactly like me.

Mother?

There you are. Tears fill my eyes.

But you're not in my memory's.

Because you were stolen from me.

Why?

Those Vampire hunters took you. I got away but your younger sister and dad didn't.

I have a sister?

No sweetie, you had. They killed her and took you because they thought you could be useful.

Than what about my brother Yugi?

He's not really related to you. He faked. Tears fell down my face when I remember him saving me and playing with me.

Why does this have to happen to me?

I don't know sweetheart but you need to drink this blood.

Okay. She handed me the glass of blood and drank it. Surprisingly it tastes good.

You're home now and that's all that matters.

Why was there a wall when I opened the door?

It's so nothing can get you. You need some sleep kiddo so time for bed kay? I nod and get under the covers and just lay there think on how my life is fake.

(Macayla's Pov)

I wake up and slide out of bed quietly. I shut the door as silently as I could and run to (Y/N)'s dorm and I open the door to it. She's not in there so I go check the infirmary. She's not in there either. I start to worry and speed walk to headmasters office. I knock on his door.

Come in. Why hello Miss. Macayla can I help you?.

Have you seen (Y/N)?

No I haven't, why is that?

I can't find her anywhere.

Well I'll ask yuki to look around but that's all I could do for now.

Okay, thank you headmaster. I turn around and walk out.

You're very welcome.

(Zero Pov)

I wake up and Macayla is not there I just roll my eyes and go back to sleep until the door slams open and I open my eyes to see Kaname.

Give her back Zero Kiryu!

Give what back?

Don't play dumb with me!

(Y/n Pov)

I was still awake and it felt like a million thoughts went through my head. Than I realized everyone at Cross Academy are looking for me.

I need to contact them. I whisper.

____________________________________

Hey guys thx for reading, Love you and Sydney out!