Who is really Rima?

(Senri POV)

I woke up in this coffin shaped box. I didn't care at the moment that I was buried alive! I just smelt blood, a pureblood's blood. I finally get out of there and dug out of the ground. I ran to the smell of blood. When I reached there, it was the infirmary. I opened the doors. There was a girl sitting on a chair and holding on to a girl in the bed's hand.

Who are you?

I'm Senri, have you seen Kaname?

Who? I sniffed coming closer to the lady on the bed.

Who is she? The girl in the chair pulled out a blade.

It's not like you can hurt me.

It's a vampire hunter blade, vampire. My eyes widen. How did she know about me.

Fine, do you know anyone else here?

Why would I tell you.

Because I go to this school.

Fine, I know Zero, Yuki, Headmaster, and Hanabusa.

Hanabusa!!!

Thank you so much. As I start to walk out I remember that girl never told me her name.

By the way what is your name?

My name is Macayla.

See you around Macayla.

( Rima POV)

I still can't sleep. I went out to the couch right in front of the front doors. The doors open. I squint my eyes from the light piercing through the door. As soon as I could see the face I couldn't help it. I fast walk over there. He hugged me. I just stood there. Once he was done I slapped him hard.

What were you thinking!?! I yelled.

Rima...I...

I don't want to hear it! I turned around and started to head to my room. I hand was on my shoulder. I turned around.

I-- as soon as I realized it, he kissed me!!! Our first kiss. When we got done, I hugged him with tears streaming down my cheeks.

I-I'm sorry.

Don't apologize, it was me. I hugged back.

Senri, I was waiting for you. We stopped hugging and looked up at the top of the stair case. It was Kaname.

How did you know I was coming?

I knew you weren't dead, but you were in a deadly sleep.

Wait, are you saying if I stayed asleep I would actually die.

Yes, you would die anyways.

I see you did that.

Yes, Rima come here.

Yes my lord.

Rima, can't you see he is supposed to be dead. I got hit with dust and passed out.

(Senri POV)

She won't remember our first kiss. I ran out of there.

(Kaname POV)

He had to die. Or he would tame what Rima really is.
________________________________________

Muhahaha, thx for reading!