My Choice

I sat up and gasped for air. A hand touched my should making me jump a little.

Are you okay? Zero's voice always comforts me. I turn around and hug him.

Sydney? I heard Yuki say suddenly.

I...I can revive Macayla and Yugi. But It will make them become........ I squeeze my eyes shut. and pull away from the hug.

A Vampire. I open my eyes and Yuki looked curious, but Zero...Zero was pissed.

No, I, I wont let you! Zero stands up.

Zero, I can make my own choices! My brother and sister are dead and I have a choice to revive them! You would do the same if you had a sibling that you love! I get up and run out the door. Why would he say that! He's such a Jackass! UGH! As I ran I was passing the headmasters office.

'Your coming with me...... He shows what he was hiding. It was a Night Class uniform.' I stopped running and knocked on the Headmasters Office door. Headmaster said come in with delightful voice, like always. I open the door.

(Name) , have you decided yet?

Yes, Yes I did.

What will it be?

I decided to join the Night Class. He shot up out of his chair.

Oh, I'm so happy you had chosen night class over day class.

But I want you to do something.

What is it.

I want you to erase all of my memories.

Wait (Name) why?!

I don't want to remember anything. I want a new life!

What will you say? Its not just like your going to enroll randomly.

I'm sure you'll figure it out. He sighs.

Okay, I will bring Kaname in. So stay here, and don't go anywhere. As he was walking I stopped him by his sleeve.

After will you tell Yuki and.....Zero? He nods and walks out of the room. After a few minuets Headmaster comes back with Kaname. Kaname kneels down next to me in a chair

Are you sure you would want to do this (Name)?

Yes, I-Im sure.

Alright. He put his hands on each side of my head and memories were popping up and then I'd for get them. Macayla......Yuki......Kaname.....Yugi......Zero. Everything was gone. Everything. I woke up in a fancy room. It was beautiful. I got out of bed and started to look around. There was so much stuff was this mine? Where am I? I found my way to the bathroom. There was a mirror. It was me... so that's what I look like. Your hair is shorter (or longer, its your choice). My face was beautiful. (With no makeup on.;3). I heard a door open from the door I hadn't checked. I walked over to see what that was. There was a guy standing in front of me.

Hello, I am Kaname Kuran and I'm a Pure Blood.

Um, H-Hi.

Do you remember your name?

No.

Well you name is.......

_____________________________________________________________________

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I love doing this to u guys. Hehehe. Tell me in the comments what your "Fake Name" is going to be :3. Also check out my Best Friend's Account for more amazing stories Rinkim4727. Sorry if this was a little short also. Anyway I love you my weirdos, Sydney out -