Kidnapped

It was quiet. Than music played. I listened.

'Please please forgive me, but I won't be home again. Maybe one day you'll look up, and barely conscious you'll say to no one. Isn't something missing? You won't cry for my absence I know. You forgot me long ago. Am i that unimportant? Am I so insignificant? Isn't something missing? Isn't someone missing me? Even though I'm the sacrifice, you won't try for me not now! Isn't someone missing me?' I started sobbing because that is my brothers favorite song. Someone came in made me stand up. They slapped me so hard I fell on my back.

You we're such a moran!I started to cry harder.

Y-Yugi! He walked out.

(Time skip to tomorrow night)

Kaname, Hanabusa, and Rima came to take me to the fountain. I was blindfolded again. They gave me to someone. The person knocked me out. I woke up and my hands we're tied up and the blindfold was still on. I started to struggle.

So you finally wake up sleeping beauty. The person took off my blindfold and it was my dad. I was in my bra and shorts.

DAD! LET ME GO!

Why would I do that? I own you _______. He got out a whip and he started to whip me. I scream as loud as I could.

( Zero POV)

I could hear screaming at 1:14. I sounded like ________ so, I went to her door. I knocked, there was no answer. I kicked the door down and she wasn't there. I headed toward the screaming. There was an old barn. I opened the doors and there was a man and ________ was tied up and with only a bra and shorts on. The man wasn't a vampire so I had a to use my bare hands. The man ran off. I ran to ________ and cut the rope off. She fell into my arms

(My POV)

The door opened and my dad stopped hitting me. It was Zero. When he looked at me he stood there for a couple seconds. I was thinking pervert!

You Pervert! It accidentally slipped out. He ignored me. He fought my dad. My dad ran away and Zero ran to me. He cut the rope off and I fell into his arms. I soon passed out.

(Zero POV)

When she fell into my arms she was cold and shaking because she was scared. She passed out on the way to the school. I put her in bed and closed her door. When I turned around Yuki was there.

Where we're you?

________ was kidnapped and beaten badly. So leave me alone!

Zero!