xvi

'Suga-ssi will be the first who'll answer the question.'

Yoongi looked around and stopped when he saw Jimin.

'I choose Jimin.'

Jungkook clenched his fists underneath the table.

He never thought that he would have a rival on getting Jimin back.

But who wouldn't fall to his Jimin's charms?Especially,the curve on his butt-----I meant,the curve in his cute smile.

'Why?'

'Jimin here,is such a wonderful person.Who ever get his heart is really lucky.He would always take care of you.And I can't take care of myself,so I think it would be better if I choose Jimin to care of me.'

'He ain't your nanny!' Jungkook thought and scoffed.

Ryeowook looked at Jungkook who just scoffed beside him.

'Is everything alright,Jungkook-shi?'

Jungkook flinched and nodded his head.

'Oh,ne ne.'

'So,Jungkook-ssi,who would you choose as your girlfriend?' Ryeowook asked.

Jungkook smirked at his thought.

'How about making Jimin jealous?'

Jungkook coughed to hide his grin,creeping up to his face.

'Uhm,I would choose Taehyungie-hyung.We're really close to each other.Even everyone knows it.Right,hyungs?' Jungkook said while smirking.

'Ah,yes!'

'They are really close!'

'They understand each other's personality.While us,don't understand their naughtiness.'

The other members said in approval while Jungkook was looking at Jimin,who was only chatting to Yoongi privately,as if Jimin wasn't affected on what Jungkook had said.

They were even laughing.

Jungkook's aura was gloomy again and his smirk was slowly fading on his face.

'I'll get you back,Jimin.Just you wait.'

He thought and walked out of the radio station.

'JUNGKOOK!!'

The members called him.

* * *