✦ ✧ f i v e

[ day two ]

"hey, siri. look up 'things to do in vegas'."

shouyo was so excited about being in las vegas that he had almost forgotten that for most things in vegas, an age limit was set. such as drinking and gambling, which just happened to be very popular vegas things to do.

tobio rolled his eyes at shouyo and folded his arms across his chest. after waking not too long ago, he had crawled back into the drivers seat.

"hinata, just give me the phone, you're not even making any progress — stop looking at casinos!"

tobio made a wild grab for the phone much to shouyo's dismay and accidentally put too much pressure on the 'power' button. he slumped in his seat, then pressed the 'home' button to power it back on.

he was met with an odd picture.

a picture of a boy stared back at him, the top of the picture blocked out by the clock and date but nonetheless, he could tell that this picture was of him.

the odd part about it is that it looked very recent. looking down at his own shirt (the one that says 'setter soul'), it matched the shirt he was wearing in the picture.

with a blush, tobio noticed that he was asleep in this picture, sprawled on the back seat of the vehicle.

the picture vanished and he was left with a blank screen. he turned his head to look at shouyo, who was blushing insanely. before this moment, tobio had no idea that people could blush all the way down their necks.

"what —"

"don't you dare ask."

after the morning's ordeal and some cleaning up from the day before, the duo were ready to hit the town.

"las vegas really has charm, doesn't it, kageyama?"

shouyo was certainly enjoying himself after getting over the embarrassment of the previous hours.

even tobio had a smile on his face. he agreed with his small companion silently with a nod, taking it all in while shouyo beside him jumped around and took photos of everything.

"i promised sugawara-san that i would take plenty of pictures. i really think he was disappointed that he couldn't come," shouyo rambled, snapping another photo quickly before turning around and flashing a giant smile.

"well, you definitely won't have to worry about not having enough pictures," tobio teased, blushing at shouyo's smile.

"i know! he's gonna be so excited to see them all, i bet. hey, kageyama, here's an idea. let's take selfies everywhere we go so we can prove we actually did it!" shouyo exclaimed, his face lighting up in excitement while tobio's seemed to darken.

"that's so dumb. obviously we're really doing all these things, why do we need to prove it?"

"just cause."

"no."

"please?"

"fine."