Pregnant?

Tris's POV
Tobias and I are going to the doctor to find out if I am 100% for sure pregnant. I'm nervous cause he's excited and there is a chance that I am not actually pregnant. Its also scarey that I'm going to be having another human inside of me.
"Ms.Prior," The nurse calls from the door. Tobias stands up beside of me and we walk into a bright room. I sit down on the examination table and look at Tobias.
"Why are you so happy about this?" I ask him. He smiles at me as he strides over and takes my hands.
"I'm happy that I'm going to be a father. Well, probably going to be a father. And best of all, you will be the mother of my child," he says. I smile.
A tall, young, handsome looking man comes in. Tobias rolls his eyes at something. "So you're here for a pregnancy conformation?" He asks. He a has a smirk on his face that needs to be smacked off. I nod. "Well, beautiful, lay down and lift your shirt up," he says. He winks at the end. Tobias grabs my hands as I'm about to lift it up to show my stomach.
"Can't another doctor do this? One that won't look at my wife like that," Tobias says.
"Not my fault that she's sexy," the doctor says.
"That's it-" I grab Tobias arm, holding him back from killing the son of a bitch.
"Just doctor. I don't feel confortable either."

The other doctor, a tall, pretty, woman come in. She's middle aged. Probably the same age as my mom.
"Okay. So lift your shirt up, exposing your stomach and I'm going to put this jell on your stomach and rub it around with this little tool," she says.
I do everything as she says. Pretty soon she does what she said she was going to do and looks at the small screen. She shakes her head then tells me to pull my shirt back down after a while.
"Well, the test you took was wrong. You are in fact not pregnant," she says. She leaves and I look over at Tobias. He doesn't look sad but he doesn't look happy either. He looks like Four. Unreadable.
"Are you okay?" I ask him. He smiles.
"I'm okay. K
A little disappointed but it whatever. I don't think I was ready to share you yet anyways."

Only one more chapter left then their will be a squeal!!!!