Missing you

Tobias's POV
I never knew what it was like to miss someone. I didn't miss my mom, I hated her for leaving. Tris though, that hurts. We were going to get married, spend the rest of our lives together. I haven't cried since since I first came here, but I couldn't help but do so when she broke things off.
It's been almost a month and I haven't seen her even once. Whats even harder is that everytime I change clothing I see her name over my heart permanately.
Walking down the hall as I'm looking down at the ground I bump into someone, knocking them down on the hard floor. It's Tris. She looks horrible. Beautiful as always, but looks tired.
"I'm sorry," I say, offering my hand to her. She thinks for a second before taking it. I obviously still don't know my strangth and pull her uo so hard her body hits my chest.
"Sorry," she says. Our eyes meet. As cliche as it may sound, I missed looking into them. Tears come to them and she starts to blink them away.
"Can we talk for a second?" I ask. She nods. We walk to the training room. I lock the door so that no one can get in.
"Whats up?" She asks, trying to act like nothing is wrong.
"I just want to know. Why did you break up with me? I thought we were good."
"I-I just wasn't happy," she says. I can tell theirs more to it.
"Was I not showing love like I thought I was. Yoh said I'm an Angel with a shot gun, so if love is what you need a solider I will be. I will throw it all away, just to keep you safe. You are everything that a ador. I'll throw away all my faith, just to keep you safe. Don't you know you're everything I have," I say. She shakes her head, telling me to stop. "I know exactly what I'm fighting for." She nods.
"I love you," she says. I try taking a step towards her but she steps back. "But we have someth ing else to talk about. And its important." I nod.

AU: YAASSS!! Now the title if this is making more sense. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪