Not Sure

Tris's POV
I've been really needing to talk to him about this. I took it about a week ago and I'm scared.
We're now at my apartment. He's standing in front of me looking as hot as always. How did I get through most of initiation without being interested in him. He's enchanting.
"So, when did you take it?" He asks.
"About a week ago. I had been getting sick in the morning so Christina said I should take one and it was positive," I explain.
He gets a smile on his face. "Well, have you been to the doctor?" He asks happily. I'm happy he's happy. He's most likely going to be a father. Of our child.
"No. I wanted to talk to you first," I say. "And I didn't break up with you because of you at all. It was because of Nita. She seen your scars that-that night or nights and threatened to tell everyone about Marcus if I didn't break up with you. I couldn't let her do that." He sighs and sits down next to me.
"I wouldn't care if she did or not. You breaking up with me, that caused me more pain than rhat ever could of. I love you," he says. He leans in and kisses me just like he did the first time, hesitant then comes back more sure.
I pull away and place my right hand on his right cheek. "I love you too," I say. Then I kiss him again. He was right. We mend each other. "I think I'm gonna need that ring back, Tobias," I say. He smiles and pulls the dogtag chain over his head and takes the ring off of it. He was wearing it. He gets down on one knee. Dear lord.
"Beatrice, will you marry me?" He asks. I nod and he places it on my ring finger as it once was. I misses him. He stays on the ground.
"Why are you still on your knee?" His cheeks beet red now.
"I can't get up. This is why I didn't rhe first time I proposed," he tells me. I let out a laugh.

AU: Yay!!! They're back together and she MIGHT BE PREGNANT!!! Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪