Tattoos

Tris's POV
Tori is giving piercings in the back room and I'm out in the front area giving tattoos. The entrance door opens and I see my mom and dad. How do they know I work here.
"I'm here for a tattoo," my mom says. I'm skocked but can't help but smile. I make a gesture towards the chair. She takes a seat and I get the things I need to give her the tattoo.
"What would you want?" I ask her. She touches the back of her right ear.
"A small back and rose," my mom says. I smile as I get the tattoo gun. While doing the tattoo I can feel my dads eyes on me.
After the tattoo is done. I clwan it off and she pays. My dad just stares at me. "Dad, can you please stop staring at me like that?" I ask.
"Sorry, I just want to say one thing. But I know you'd just get mad," He says. I look at him.
"Then you're better off just not telling me." The door opens and Tobias comes in. He see's my dad and turns around. I run up to him and stand in front, making it so he can't walk. He easily just picks me up and moves me to the side.
I let out a sigh of disappointance and walk back, trying to make him feel bad. He walks back over to me.
"What the hell was that all about?" I ask him. There is no way in hell he's afraid of my father.
"I'm -I'm scared," He says. My eyes widen. "Not of him. I'm scared of what I'll do to him because if the way ge grabbed you last night," he tells me. I know that my parents are looking at us.
"Tobias, I'm here to hold you back then," I say. He smiles and leans down and kisses me.
"I didn't just come here for you, I also came because I wanted to tattoo," he says. I smile.
"Beatrice, please brea-" I ignore my dad and go over to the chair Tobias is in. What do you want. He taps the area of his heart and whispers what ge wants in my ear. My name in black ink.
He plays with my hair as I work on the tattoo. His hands trail up and down my back now. "Whoa, don't touch my daughter like that," my dad says. I will admit that Tobias's hand got almost to my ass, but I know he wouldn't do anything to make me nervous.
"Dad, stop. He wouldn't do anything that would scare me or make me uncomfortable so just stop," I say. I get the cleaning stuff and whipe it over the tattoo.
"Tris," my mom reads. Tobias gets up, his broad shoulders, six packed abs, musclar biceps, and V line that leads to- never mind. Are completely exposed. I take his shirt and shove it at him.
"Put that back on," I order him. He smirks as he puts his arms though it.
"No. I thought I would keep it off," he jokes.
"And have other girls like Nita be staring at you. No thank you," I tell him. He finishes putting it back on and wraps his arns around me from behind.
"Your father and I would like for you guys to come over for dinner tonight," my mom says. I swallow.
"How about we have dinner at my place," I say. I don't want anythinh happening there and I'll be moving out of my apartment soon.
"Okay," my mom says.

AU: Oh damn. Somethings about to go down. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪