10| Vmin

This chapter will written in third person

Taehyung really didn't expect everything that Jimin had said.

"Jimin, you're coming with me." He grabbed his hand and dragged them to their room

Jimin was taken back but was loving it. Taehyung was the younger one of the two but he always acted older.

Taehyung laid on the bed and pulled Jimin on the bed with him. "Missed this." He whispered in Jimin's ear as they cuddled together. Jimin laughed and smiled his eye smile.

Jimin soon found himself getting tired and yawned. "I'm tired baby.." He said as he yawned again. "Its okay Baby, sleep." Taehyung said and kissed his temple. He cuddled up close to Taehyung and fell asleep. Taehyung felt at peace as Jimin slept peacefully.

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were still out in the living area with a drunk Jungkook. "You know kook, there are other fish in the sea." Hoseok mentioned placing an arm on his shoulder. Jungkook nodded and smiled, Hoseok was right and so was Jimin. He was being a dick. "I guess... I just missed him, I felt like I loved him but I didn't actually."

Jungkook stood up, "who wants to eavesdrop?" He laughed and walked towards their bedroom door. They all stood with their ears to the door and heard Jimin' s faint snores along with Taehyung saying words unable to hear into Jimins ear.

"They're so cute." Jin said a little too loud with a squeal.

__

When Jimin and Taehyung woke up from their slumber the next morning they looked like a sloppy mess.

Taehyung crawled on top of Jimin admiring every feature he had, his plump lips, his dark undereyes from lack of sleep. Jimin giggled and looked at him

"What?" He looked confused.

"God I'm so in love with you Park, Jimin." He ran his thumb over Jimins cheek bone and connected their lips at last.

Jimin wrapped his hands around Taehyungs neck pulling him closer. Taehyung ran his hand up Jimins thigh, and slipped one hand under Jimins shirt."Is that okay?" Jimin shook his head "Y-Yea" As the moment was about to get more heated the door cracked open.

"Breakfast is ready, we're going for a picnic to- Oh I'll just leave you 2 to it." J-hope giggled and left the room and closed the door.

"They can eat a bit without us right?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded and chuckled removing Jimins shirt.

__

Jimin and Taehyung hurried out the room to the table getting looks from the other members and a smirk from Jin.

"Hey at least they didn't do it when we were asleep?" He laughed.

Jimin ended up sitting beside Jungkook and looked at him.

"I wanna apologize, I shouldn't have freaked at you."

Jungkook shook his head and touched Jimins shoulder.

"No, no it's okay I had to right to do what I did. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, I just want to thank you" he looked at the other members "all of you for never giving up on me." He smiled.

"Did my parents ever visit me?" He sighed when he say the smiles fade from their faces.

"Hey it's okay I never expected anything more."

They continued eating and as they were cleaning up there was a knock at the door. Jimin went to answer it and when he opened it he was so surprised to see him brother standing in the doorway.

"Jimin I'm so glad you're okay." He went and hugged him. "When I heard you went into the hospital I wanted to visit you so bad but mom and pa wouldn't let me, I'm so sorry" he started crying a little.

"Shh, it's okay you're here now. How are they anyways? Jimin questioned.

His brother just sighed. "They're good, I'm sorry they never accepted you for you but you know I still love you no matter who you love and what you do as a career." Jimin smiled as Taehyung walked over to the two.

"I want to introduce, Taehyung this is my brother, and this is Taehyung my boyfriend." He smiled and looked at Taehyung.

His brother squealed in awe. "Its so nice to meet you. Jimin is very picky so you one lucky guy." The two of them laughed.

"I have to go now, before mom and pa realize I'm not just out getting milk. I'll call you okay?" Jimin smiled and hugged him once more as he watched he walk away he smiled once more.

He closed the door and all the members looked at him. "Its okay, I'm fine I dont need my parents I have Namjoon and Jin anyways." They all laughed together.

"Picnic and a walk time?" They all nodded and proceeded to walk out.

Jimin felt at home. Like he was finally happy. Holding his boyfriend's hand as the rest of the members looked happy in front of them.

"I love you too Tae." He smiled at him.

The end.

So sorry about the late update but I hope the ending makes up for it. The fluff makes me so happy. Anyways I have a new book in the process but I'm gonna write all the chapters so this doesnt happen again. Hope you enjoyed fluffy Vmin

Xx-♡♡