Phan Trash

^^Phil is Not On fire 7 Above ^^

The cold, grubby wall behind me perfectly represented my mood.

I heard the sound of students chatting with their friends swarm around me, suffocating me in the happiness. I saw the kids eating their meals on the tables almost chocking out of laughter at what their friends had just said. I saw the kids walking too the field turn and face me for a brief second and notice my existence.

I didn't see the tray of half eaten cafeteria food tumble down onto my face.

"Now you have a friend Rita, one that's just like you- Trash!" One of the kids who dumped it on me splutterd.

His gang of friends burst into harsh laughter, filling up the cafeteria with high pitched croaks. Soon the rest of the kids realised what had happened and joined in with the immature idiots. I felt the cold, Slimy food trickle down the cafeteria wall I was leaning against. The sweet corn on my head fell down onto my lap which was already filled with disgusting meat loaf and mashed potato. The perfectly functional bin next to me seems to be laughing also, chuckling at the pure damn irony. I attempted to wipe the disgusting food off my face but didn't succeed, it just made my hands even more of a mess.

"You going to go cry into your little phone Rita?!" A girl from a nearby table sneered. More laughter came from the room. She smiled smugly, loving the reaction she got from the students, proud of her witty words.

I said nothing. I stared at the floor below me, noticing every speck of dust. I wondered if they knew what it was like to be swept aside, forgotten, looked down at. I released how ironic it was that I was literally looking down at them right at that moment. I giggled briefly at the realisation, when you have no friends you need to find a way to amuse yourself after all. The kid who chucked the food on me had obviously noticed and decided to keep the stupid joke going.

"Aww, atleast Rita has a bit of intelligence in her, she's smart enough to realise that she is a laughing stock, so much one that she laughs at the jokes that are clearly directed to her!"

The room went silent, trying to process the "complex" sentence the kid had just said. Once the dumb idiots realised the meaning of the sentence they once again burst out in laughter, you could even see one of the caferteria ladies chuckle.

I salty tear slowly trickled down my face and fall onto the grubby surface of my phone I had left on the floor. I smiled. I picked up my heavy backpack, dodged through the disgusting, immature creatures known as "Humans" and pushed open the back door of the cafeteria. I proceeded to run across the old tar surrounding the back of the school until I found the old rusty metal beach that has been long forgotten. This bench was just like me, forgotten, lonely, unwanted. But it stall had a use. I was just yet to figure out mine. I switched on my phone, typed in the passcode. I swiped to the left and opened the YouTube app. My fingute knew exactly where to go when opening YouTube, it's as if I'd taught it a trick. I waited as it loaded up the home screen. There was no need to type in the usernames of my favourite youtubers, YouTube knew me well enough,

I scrolled down and saw the recommended section. I closed my eyes and clicked on one of the videos in the area. I opened my eyes and saw just the video that I needed to cheer me up. The title of the Video read "Phil is Not On Fire 7".

Yes I was trash.

Phan Trash.