Chapter 9

hiiii vas happenin?! guys i havent updated in like forever.. im really sorry . I have like nothing to say cuz im like really guilty. I know how u guys feel when the chapter has like a cliffhanger and i havent updated in forever and ur just like FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

yep ILY GUYS PLZ READ THE ARTHURS NOTE AT THE END OF DA CHAPTER 2~~~ ITS IMPORTANT PWEASEEE AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER <3 @YONIALLIMNANDOS  i luff u all so much and i cant believe i have like 22k reads and 299votes. this is amazayn ;) I remember when i wanted like 10 reads... ah the good days lol. continue to da storrreeeh my lovelies muah muah muah <3 :D

sosoorrry test literally everyday . no kiddin.. 

ILURVEU IMMA STAHP TALKINGGG <3

~Sep

=.=.=.=.=.=.==.=.=.=.=.==.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Chapter 9 

*Hannah's POV* 

"I'm her boyfriend." 

What

The 

Hell.

"What?!" I said shocked. Why would he say that. Is he like crazy or does he want to be like punched in the face by me? I swear to god..

The guy looked so scared I swear he almost pissed his pants.. He literally sprinted out of the room. I walked up to Niall and said "Excuse me?" "yeah?" he answered smirking. "Since when are you my freaking boyfriend? Why do you even care huh?!" I yelled. Who does he think he is? calling himself my boyfriend. hayl no gurl. "So this is what you say instead of thank you? I could've just not came and you would've been raped by him! Why can't you be thankful for once? I'm not your boyfriend but I will be your husband in 2 weeks so deal with it!" he yelled back. " You know what?! You will NEVER be my husband. And I definitely dont' want to spend the rest of my life with you. Just because you saved me from that guy, it's not gonna change everything. Bye! I hope I never get to see your face again!" I yelled and ran out of the room. Im tired of this and trying to deal with him everyday. I have a life you know? I'm a normal person and I deserve to live my life. I don't wanna get married to someone I don't love and someone who hates me. Not happening.

Fudge this I'm not getting married to him. 

And that's when an idea popped in my head.

I'm running away.

***

I put the last piece of my clothes in my bag and tried to zip it up. But of course since I have no luck, I had to sit on it to close it and it was all because I was too lazy to fold my clothes. Nobodies got time fo dat. 

I looked around to room to see if I left anything behind and surely I left nothing behind. I climbed down the stiars and exited through the door.

The start to a new life.

*Nialls POV*

" You know what?! You will NEVER be my husband. And I definitely dont' want to spend the rest of my life with you. Just because you saved me from that guy, it's not gonna change everything. Bye! I hope I never get to see your face again!" she yelled back at me. Ouch..

After she said that she ran out of the room. I sighed and walked out of the room then decided to have some fresh air so I went to the backyard. Who does she think she is? I don't want this as much as her.. But why did I call myself her boyfriend? Do I wanted to be her boyfriend? Noooo of course not.. 

3 hours passed by and I never saw her in the party. Did she leave? I decided to go after her. I went baack home and saw that the lights where off. That's weird.. she would probably be home. I went upstairs and saw that there was no sign of her. Even her stuff wasn't there.

She left.

(A/N ikik his part was short but i had nothing else to put there since my brain isnt working sorreh) 

*Hannah's POV* 

I decided to go to Hailey's house and stay the night then leave in the morning or something..

"Hey Haillss" I hugged her as she opened the door. "Yo Hans whatcha doin here" she said hugging me back. "Long story but I'm deciding on running away." I told her as I entered her house.

"What?" She asked confused and shocked at the same time. "Yeah. I'm moving. I know it sounds stupid but I actually want to live my life, not get married at this age. And yeah I'm serious." I said seriously. It's true. My parents can't control my life. I can do what I want and I don't care if its a stupid arranged marriage. I'm not marrying anyone they want.

"Hannah.. Are you sure about this?" She asked me carefully. I nodded to her and said "Yes I'm 100% sure. I'm planning to move to the U.S.. Hailey do you think maybe you can come with me?" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

"WHAT AMERICA?!!!! GURL U CRAYCRAY?! Actually I love the U.S!!! I would give anything to go there *-*" She said in aw "But I'm not sure if mom would le-" 

"Hailey go with her." her mom said crosses her arms against her chest, smiling.   I was shocked. "W-what?" Hailey asked shocked as me. "You heard me. Go with her. I'm not letting her go alone! what kind of person does that?! Hannah dear Hailey's going to come with you and that's final" her mom said smiling. Me and Hailey looked at each other and ran to her mom. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!!" I said while hugging her. She laughed "Hun I can't breath!". "Mom thank you soo much! I love youuuu!" Hailey said happily. 

This was amazing. Going to the U.S. with my BFF? This is literally the best thing ever. I can't wait!

"Well, C'mon what are you waiting for!!! Let's go pack your stuff!!!" I yelled at her grabbing her hand and running to her room. 

After we arrived in her room, I said "Hailey, honestly this is the best thing ever.. I can't wait! California right?! Hot boys..Beach.. Oh my god!!" I was like jumping up and down. "I know right!!! so excited! let's go pack" she said happily. 

***

After like 4 hours we finished packing her bags.. damn this girl had lot's of stuff.. 3 bags! dude what the hell xD I looked at the time and it was 3:30 AM. "Hailey I'm gonna book tickets for tomorrow. Okay? gimme your laptop!" I asked her and she nodded. I took her laptop then booked two tickets to California for 2 PM tomorrow. 

"Wait but what are we going to do about school? I mean we're in grade 11 and we still have one more year to go! I don't wanna miss prom!" She wined. "We can go school there Hailey. There are schools there too you know.." I told her. "Ooo yeaah hehe  I knew that.." She said and went back to what she was doing. I just rolled my eyes and muttered "sure...". "I heard that!" she said and I just chuckled. I can't wait to leave..

=========================================================

SoOoOoOoO?!?! was it sucky??? im sorry i didnt update in such a long time. Today my brain wasnt working.. I had like Zumba for an hour in gym and like geo test after that and then I had to take 2 buses then walk.. I'm so exhausted but thank god its fridayy!!!
T.G.I.F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~'Btw PLEASE READ HERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M GOING TO CHANGE THE PICTURE. I'LL PROBABLY EDIT IT NOW AND IF I FINISHED I'LL CHANGE IT BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME A COVER FOR MY BOOK, YOU CAN SEND IT TO MY TWITTER 

@YONIALLIMNANDOS  :D I'll probably finish by like then but yeah just in case. If youre cover was better than mine then I'll choose it and dedicate the next chapter to you and I'll vote your book, and I'll follow you on twitteeeerrr hehe nothing special but yep... Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I did it in a rush if it sucked qnd there were mistakes, im sorry. :( LUFF U ALLL MY MOFOOOSSS HEHE

~SEP <3 <3 <3