Chapter 6

HEEEEEEEY GUYSSS! VAS HAPPENIN'?! sorry for the late update :S i was so busy its not even funny.. our teachers are seriously messed up. one week they dont give us homework and the other week they pile us with homeworks.. like wth? and i had like tests and stuff and i feel really bad now.. its like 1 month :'c IM SOO SORRY :(((((( :'(( anyways imma stop talking :) Enjoy~~

-Ur lovely writer Sep! jks c;

*____________________________*____________________*_____________________*

Chapter 6

*Hannah's POV*

The rest of the night was a blur.. I was so drunk that I didn't even know who I was dancing with. I looked up to see blue eyes and blonde hair. Niall. Why am I dancing wiht him? Im such an idiot! I'm too drunk to do anything.. Dammit woman. Oops? 

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Louis shouted over the music and everyone nodded. We tuned off the music and sat around a circle. (A/N not really sure how they play that game but i think this is it XD) Louis span the bottle and it landed on me and the end was pointing at someone else. I turned my head to the direction of the bottle and saw the one and only Niall Horan. Are.You.Kidding.ME?!!? omg..

Everyone cheered us to kiss even my best friends. I gave them a death glare and they just giggled. I gave Niall a face of disgust and he just rolled his eyes. We slowly leaned in and before i knew it we kissed. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and told myself 'Pssshh noo they aren't butterfliess..Never.' I think he felt it too.. We just awkwardly leaned back and continued on with the game. Next it landed on Hailey and the end was pointing at Louis. I smirked yeah get that! They both blushes.. what the heck? i gave her a questioning look and just watched them as they kissed. It took longer than it should have and that was kind of weird... We finished the game with a few more spins and after the game everyone just fell asleep. I decided to just fall on the ground and sleep lol wut. 

...........................................................................*Next Morning*...............................................................

I woke up with a huge headache that was hurting like hell. Ugh hangover... I looked around and the only person that was beside me was Niall. I quickly got up and moved away from him. What the hell happened yesterday? I sighed and went to the kitchen to make myself a tea and breakfast cuz ain't nobody got time fo making the evil meanie Niall >:[ . I decided on making pancakes! yumm! After i finished making them, i put them on a huge plate and poured maple syrup on it :p I started eating and stopped when I saw someone staring at me..

*Niall's POV* 

I woke up and I was pretty happy. Well i didn't drink any beer yesterday soooo take that people! Go have a hangover while im enjoying the day. Losers. I smelled delicious pancakes and quickly went to the kitchen to see Hannah eating them. I looked at her, shocked. Nobody and i mean nobody eats pancakes without me. I ran to the table and took a few pancakes from her plate. "What the hell? go make your own!" she yelled at me but I continued on eating them. Next thing I felt was a sticky white/yellow thing on my face. I looked up and saw eggs on her hand and a smirk on her face. "Oh it's on!" I said while putting the last pancake in my mouth. I took the flavour and walked towards her then poured it on her head. She looked at me shocked. Ya that's what ya get. By the way this wasn't one of those food fights in most stories that were all romantic and funny and blah blah blah... This was a real food fight! She threw the syrup on me and my hair was sticky... yikes! I poured some of the syrup on her hair too and threw marshmallows on her. "Hah! take that!" I yelled. She threw more eggs at me and oil and so much more.. But of course both of us slipped and fell on the floor. "Ouch." she said. "I'm not cleaning this! Bye bye! good luck! i'm gonna take a shower sucker!" she yelled runing out of the kitchen. "Hey! get back here!" I yelled and heard her say too bad. Gah i dont wanna do this! Whatever. You know how in the movies they fastforward something? Well thats how quick i was in cleaning it lol. I ran upstairs and decided to take a shower. I noticed that Hannah was already out of the shower so i just went in the bathroom and took a warm shower. I came out of the shower and wore my clothes.

I ran downstairs to see Hannah hugging...

===========================================================================

SOOOOO DID U GUYS LIKE IT ?

WAS IT GOOD? I KNOW ITS SO SHORT BUT thats all i could write for now XD so sorry for 1 month no update D: i feel really bad and guilty for not updating :( sorry :c 

Love you all

~Sep