"You asshole!" I scream. "I'm leaving and I hope to god that you find someone who can take your bull fucking shit!" I was beyond angry now, I was furious and I was beginning to have a very strong hate for my king.

"Ella, you're not leaving you need to learn how to handle your problems!"

" handle my problems? FYI your little girlfriend basically said I got you for attention and I was a whore. I sat there and said nothing but that I had to be excused so I could save my self the embarrassment of not causing a problem for you, you royal jack ass! So if you think I'm going to stand here one more second and listen how because I have no rank that means I'm a whore, a bed warmer, or a servant you are dead wrong. But when the little princess gets upset just like all high ranking wolves you blame the commoner wolf. The peasant. The whore!" I was hyperventilating by the end of my rant, to say Jason looked shocked was an ungerstamet.

"I don't care if I am under your rein, I don't care if I'm a female, I don't give a rats ass about how you think you can control me. I'm leaving I cannot be here in this castle any longer, you however fit in perfectly. Your heart is just as cold as the brick surrounding you, and just like you the castle is empty on the inside. I said before you deserved someone like yourself but in reality you deserve no one." With out looking at him I stride past the stunned man and slam the poor oak door once again making my way down the stair case.

Coming to the bottom I see Darin, Ara, Conrad, Cecilia and Adeline all watching me, no one said a word.

"I apologize for causing such a mess but what can you expect when he chose a mere 'commoner' to be queen. I'm sorry Adeline but I can not stay here with that man." And with that I head over to the doors before she could say anything to me.

Just as my hand touches the brass of the door handle stomping feet coming down the stairs catching my attention along with the sound of my name.

"Ella you go out there and you will die." His voice hit me, I knew it was Jason whom was coming down the stair like a rushed toddler. Shaking my head I give a low laugh.

"Oh so now since the king has been rejected he has to kill off the she wolf who did it? And you call me immature. I'm going to become a lone Wolf." I speak and i hear the gasp that came from who I'm guessing Cecilia. "I don't care if I'm alone, I don't care if I'm only in my wolf form the rest of my life. At least I will be away from you."

"No. Ella, you I can promise that if you leave you will die. Not because of me not because of my men." Turning I send a glare up at him. What was he planning then to send a witch after me? "Did you forget that your soul is now bonded to mine. You are no longer a common wolf. I told you Ella you are royal now. If the separation from my soul doesn't kill you then rogues will. Your sent changed, the rank of who you are is now mixed with it."

Finished his piece he turns away and heads back up the stairs. I fall to my knees looking at the floor. That bastard. I watch as one tear falls to the floor and slowly I am being picked up by Darin.

"I'm sorry Ella. You didn't need that. I will take you to your room." He quietly whispered down to me as more tears begin to fall, looking up st the other faces I see Adeline looking to where her son had disappeared, she looked like a mix of disappointment and disgust.

"I thought you'd said I would still have my freedom." My voice croaks out as I stare at her but Adeline doesn't look my way.

"I guess I was wrong about who I though my son was." She was looking at the ground now and I could see her own tears falling. "I apologize to you Ella, I've never see my son act so cruel and heartless...please forgive me." Her voice was cracking at the edges as she pleaded with me to forgive her for her sons idiotic behaviour.

"You do not need to apologize for a grown mans actions." I say as Darin begins to ascend the stairs with my tear stained face looking over his shoulder.

"We're all sorry Ella." Darin spoke, "to tell you the truth... Lucinda and the king never had a relationship other than friendly, but Lucinda seems to think it means otherwise. Also Jason didn't just decide on his own to pick a chosen this year, but the elders were forcing it upon him. The people needed a king AND queen. So obviously Lucinda thought it would be her but I can see why Jason chose you."

Raising an eyebrow I question him farther as we came to a stop in front of my now badly beaten door.

"You're just as hard headed as he is."

Wow three updates in one day! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm going to try and update again tomorrow morning so please please please vote, comment, share and follow! It means a lot you Guys!
Thanks again <3