Chapter 11- My Hero The Fruit

Readers POV

Who the hell put this in here? And if I don't know who it is why the hell should I trust them? What's going on?

"Hey y/n!" A voice says from behind me. I turn around to see Dan.

"Hey Dan!" I say pulling him in a hug. "Where's Phil?" I ask.

"He's sick today," Dan says.

"Oh I'm sorry," I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"What?" I say.

"Y/n we have been friends since middle school you can't hide anything from me," Dan says.

"Fine," I say. I hand him the note.

"What happened Friday?" He asks.

"Avery showed up at the bonfire party," I say.

"And you don't know who it is?" He asks.

"Not a clue," I say.

"Weird," Dan says.

"You don't say," I tease.

"Let's get to class," Dan says.

"Fine," I say. We walk down the hall to my English class. "See you later Dan."

"See you later," he says walking into his class. I walk into English and see Sam already siting down.

"Hey where were you?" He asks.

"I was walking with Dan," I say.

"Oh," he says.

"Anyways look at this," I say handing him the note. He looks over it and looks back at me.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asks.

"No I think I should go on my own," I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"Alright," he says.

"Hello class," Mr. Parker says. "How's everyone's short story going?" People groan and he just laughs. "Well you better start working on it." I pull out my notebook and start to write an outline for my story. But everything I wrote sucked. I kept erasing and erasing until I just gave up.

"Breath," Sam whispers to me. "You are an amazing writer you will get this sooner or later I promise."

"Thanks," I say.

"You're welcome," he says. I start to write again. What about when I met Sam? Or Malix? No to predictable. I set for a while until the bell rings. I shove all my stuff into my backpack and walk out with the mob of people to science. Once I get there I see Joe and his girlfriend Steph. Kissing and flirting. It was gross. Sam and I look at each other then Mock them. They stare at us like we are idiots.

  "Awe Sammy whammy," I say.

  "Awe Y/n aren't you just the cutest," he mocks.

"You two are so stupid," Steph says.

  "Oh no I'm so offended by that," I say.

   "Whatever," Steph says. Sam and I sit down at our seats. Sam was working on his short story. But I could help but watch Joe and Steph. I don't know why it hurt so bad to watch them. It made no sense. I don't like him. So why does it hurt?

"You guys showing up to my class on time is scaring me," Mr. Adams says.

"Haha funny," I say.

"Anyways students we need to work on our projects," Adams says. I pull out my notebook and start to draw. Sam and I already finished our project so I didn't care. I found myself doodling Joe. I rip out the page and shove it in my back pack. Once the bell rings I've done that seven times. I walk out of the class with Sam.

(Time skip to lunch)

Once the lunch bell rang I wave to Sam and Dan and walk to the gym. Once I get there I see guys waking out in groups. After about twenty minutes it's just me in the gym. I sit down on the bleachers for a couple minutes until I see someone walk towards. "Who are you?" I ask. The guy walks closer and pulls down his hood. "Caspar?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says.

"You saved me?" I ask.

"Kinda," he says.

"Kinda?" I ask. "How did you even know I was there?"

"A girl told me you where there," he says.

"Why did you want to know where I was?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to apologize for making fun of you," he says, "and I wanted to tell you Joe is sorry."

"Yeah well Joe doesn't seem sorry," I say.

"He is really upset about it," Caspar says.

"But he and Steph seem so happy," I say.

"He doesn't even like Steph," he says.

"Then why is he dating her?" I ask.

"Because he wants to make you Jealous," Caspar says.

"Since when did you support the idea of Joe liking me?" I ask.

"Since I saw how upset he's been since you told him to stay away from you," Caspar says. "Joe is my best friend and I hate seeing him like this."

"Yeah well it's his fault," I say.

"No it's Mine and Aflie, and Zoe's fault," Caspar says, "we were the ones making fun of him. So he would lie."

"It's not even like Joe likes me he is probably just using me," I say.

"Joe has liked you since middle school," Caspar says.

"What?" I say.

"He's liked you for a while, he was just afraid you would like him back," Caspar says, "so when he got popular our freshman year he finally gave up on his crush. I thought he was over it until I saw how crushed he was."

"How do I know you aren't lying," I say.

"Please just trust me," he says.

"Fine," I say, "but it doesn't matter he is still dating Steph."

"Talk to him," Caspar says.

"I'll think about it," I say.

"Alright," he says.

"Caspar why did you save me?" I ask.

"After years of being the person you needed to be saved from I thought it was my turn to save you," he says.

"Thank you," I say.

"Just please talk to Joe," he says. "That can be your thanks to me."

"Alright," I say. After that Caspar leaves. Probably joining his friends. Joining Joe and Steph. That whore makes me so mad. It does make me feel better to know Joe doesn't like her. But still. What am I gonna say to Joe? Do I even like Joe? Does he even really like me? Why am I trusting the man who bullied me for years? I slowly walk from the gym and I see Joe walking down the hall his hand laced around Steph's. But she is completely ignoring him. She is looking at another guy. Watching how he moves. Joe on the other hand isn't even trying to act happy. He is staring at the ground. Soon his eyes reach mine. I wanted to run over and kiss him. Just like we did at the ice cream parlor. But I knew that wasn't an option. Instead I wave with a fake smile. He nods and walks past me. The feeling that hit me make me realize. All the pain. All the happiness. Everything. Sam walks towards me with Dan and they both look at me. Concern in there expressions.

"Are you okay?" Sam asks.

"He did it," I say.

"What?" Dan says.

"He actually did it," I say.

"Who did what?" Sam asks.

"Joe made me fall in love with him,"