Harry

Hi guys, so this was a requset from my friend she and I both love Harry. So i did have a lot of fun doing this chapter so enjoy!~ Anie

I was sitting on my front porch. My mum was at work so I was alone. I was listening to music so loud I couldn't hear anything but the Harry's solo and What Makes You Beautiful. Its been a year now. A year since I've see Harry. He went to my high school and was my best Friend. The song was over and i was just about to go inside when I heard a quite voice say my name. I spun around to see Harry standing at my front step. I pulled the ear buds out of my ear and ran into his arms. At first he was surprised but then he squeezed me tight. "Its been forever." He say quietly. I pull myself away from his arms. Hes smiling wide so his dimples show. "Harry I thought you were on tour!" i say. "I'm home for a while and thought I would visit my best friend. " I've always had a crush on Harry, ever since I met him. But I knew he didn't feel the same. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. He walked over t the kitchen and sat down on the stool. " Do you want a drink." He nodded his head. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a coke.

Harry was staring at me and chewing on his lip." Why dont you take a picture, it will last longer." I said rolling my eyes. Harry smiled at me. "Look ive found myself thinkimg about you alot and I guess I really like you." Harrys face was getting red. I rushed over to the table and sat next to him. Harry kept opening his mouth to say something then closing it again. He was just about to speak when he cuped my face in his hands and kissed my. Ive kissed other guys but not like this. This one sent sparks all though my body. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled my lips away from his. "Harry, lets go upstairs." I winked at his and he grabbed my bottom and lifted me. I wrapped my feet around his waist as he carried my up to my room. Harry gently let me fall onto my bed. Harry sat down next to me." Are you sure about this i mean are you ready?" He chewed on his bottom lip. I have never really had sex. I was saving myself for someone I really cared about. I nodded my head and Harry smiled. I lay back on the bed and Harry lay ontop of me. He kissed me roughly. Harry bushed his tongue against my bottom lip asking for and entrance. I opended my mouth and our tongues moved in sync. I felt a bulge in Harry's pants as he grinded against me. "I'm sorry" He says. "Don't be." I say with a smirk. Harry continues kissing me. Harry begins to tug at my tank top. I break away from the kiss and remove my top. Harry's eyes got wide as he looked at my bear chest. He left a trail of kisses down to my left breast.

He sucked on my nipple and I let a moan escape my lips. Harry looked up at me and smirked. He slides down to my shorts. Before he takes them off Harry removes his shirt and pants leaving him left in tight grey Calvin Cline boxers. Then he fiddles with my button and pulls my shorts off. He rubs my inner thigh making me shake under his touch. Harry takes my red lace painties in his teeth and pulls them off. Without warning Harry jams a finger in me. He pumps in and out making me moan widely. My back arches off the bed and Harry smiles. "Say my name" he says loudly. Harry i say several times in between moans. He rushes over to his pants and takes out his wallet. Harry pulls out a silver package. "Do you want to help." Harry through the condom in my direction and pulls down his boxers.

My jaw dropped. hes huge! I opened the condom wrapper with my teeth and slid it onto Harry's Hard member. He let a small moan escape his lips. He pushes me down on the bed. "Babe this might hurt a little." I nodded my head prepared for whatever next. Harry slowly slid in and i closed my eyes. The pain wasn't that bad and was completely gone by the third thrust. I gabbed onto the sheets as Harry trusted in and out of me. "Harry! f-f-faster." i manage to squeak out over pleasure. Harry goes faster trusting against my g-spot every time "Harry I'm c-close" "Me too babe just hang in there." Harry's thrusts became more sloppy and i released my juices over his member. That send Harry over the edge. He collapsed next to me. We were both painting. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time." Harry says in between breathes. "Harry I love you." i say smiling at him. I lay my head on his tattooed chest and fell asleep in his arms.