All five

Thanks to sarah for requseting this one! These are the people I like. Okay so this one is super dirty since all 5 of them sexy beasts are in it sooo enjoy~ Anie

Its my birthday today so Niall is taking me out for dinner in a few minuets. I head a knock at the dorr and rushed to answer it. Niall was standing infront of the door in a pair of jeans and a white tee. "Niall where is your suit?" He walked in my flat and took my hand in his. "Well i was thinking we could do something else tonight. Y'a know spice things up." You smile "I would love to." I lead Niall into the bedroom. Ill be right back." Niall says and stepps out of the room. I take of my shirt and pants leaving me in my black lace bra and panties.

I heard footsteps returning into the room so I thought it was Niall. The door opened and Lou steped in."AHH Lou what the hell!" I yell and try to cover myself up. As i pull a blanket over myself Liam Zayn Harry and Niall walk in."Niall whats going on!" "I said I was gooing to spicethings up didnt I." Harry walks over to the bed and pulls off my blanket. He laughs "Don't be so shy sarah we will make you feel great." He backs away and starts to unbuckle his pants. Lous pants are off and so are Nialls Harrys And zayns. Liam is compleatly naked and sitting down in the corner jerking off. Niall climbs ontop of me and starts to kiss my jaw line. Zayn and Harry ruch to oposet sides of the bed. Zayn takes my left nipple in his fingers Harry takes my right. They both lighley roll it in their fingers making me moan. Harry starts to suck on my nipple and Zayn follows. While this is going on Lou is slowley removing my panties. His head is between my legs and he is licking all over. After about 10 minutes they flip me over so im on my belly. "Open up babe." Liam says and I open my mouth. He thrusts in and out of my mouth and hes moaning. Niall is under me thrusting in my front. Zayns in back thrusting in my bum. I am jerking off Harry and Lou. For minutes the room is filled with out moans. Liam soon cums in my mouth. "Thanks love." He says with a smile and grabbs his cloths and leaves. zayns thrusts are becoming sloppier. " Zaaaayynn." I say and he cums inside my bum. He leaves aswell. Leaving me in the room with Niall Harry and Lou. Harry nad Lou climax at the same time all over my face. Harry leans over and kisses my cheek. "It was lovely." he says and exits the room with lou. "NIALL I Am GoInG To CUM." I say quickley. Niall pulls out of me and cums on my belly. "How wass that babe." He asks in his thick irish accent. "Best birthday sex ever"