King In Move

// Santiago Manalo//

2 nights ago

I was watching the screen of my laptop for news about anything related to the "Montpellier Incident", as the press dubbed it now. I rested my head on the table, with my arm supporting it before it tumbles down into the seat. A notification appeared on the right side of the screen. I jolted back into my seat and immediately clicked it. It was a notification on the decryption of the flash drive. It was a usual flash drive with 8GB memory, and it took me 7 hours of decryption just to finish this thing. Kim was right; to decrypt the iPad would cost me a week of non-stop decryption.

I stretched my arm behind my back then shook my head left to right. I opened the drive.

AD (C:)

Clicking the single folder inside that drive, a series of numbers then appeared on the screen.

"Oh shit." I murmured, quickly typing commands before the device shuts down or deletes everything. The owner of this device must be some paranoid nut-job.

I managed to salvage everything inside the drive and lock down its security measures, so that I won't have any incidents like that.

I opened the folder and word and picture files were on that folder. Opening the first word file, it was a contact file from name, down to well, almost every recorded part of her life.

Olivia Williams, daughter of the Duke of Northshore castle, Jacob Williams the 15th, heir to the family estate passed on by 7 generations back. Age: 65, emissary to other nations by her majesty, the queen of Britain. Holds the title of the Duchess of Northshore since her father's death in '98.

On the next file was a brief history of her life as an emissary to the queen. Who also is a spy. "May I present the lady James Bond." I thought and laughed to myself.

She was part of an organization named...

"Dame..." whispered a voice behind me. I turned quickly around.

"Hey, Nic," I said. "Can't sleep?"

He shook his head. "Dame. What the hell is Dame?"

I shrugged. "Dunno...yet, why?"

"I've heard that word from the..." His voice trailed off, and I knew where he heard it from.

"Oh, well it's an organization, a spy organization. The only thing I'm not sure is if it's a private, a government agency or an international organization such as the Illuminati."

"She's a spy, and in that age, that's amazing!" He said breathlessly. I pulled the mouse down, looking in the next part of the file when I noticed something odd at the end.

"Nic, look at this." I said, approaching him, to the kitchen with the laptop at hand.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" he looked at me, after seeing the file. I nodded "These are illuminati files." I said while Nic handed the laptop gingerly, like he's holding an explosive device.

"What does it say?" he asked.

"Nothing of consequence. I'm checking the next file." I opened it was a scanned document, from the shadowy part of a sticky note added to the top of the file.

It's an assassination order, for Olivia Williams, in 3 weeks, it doesn't say any details to how they're killing her just a date, a time, and a place.

"Nic, hand me the Operation Braille folder, then look at this." I handed him the laptop while I skimmed through the folder. Yep, she was there, right after some famous names in showbiz.