"I'll take care of that, don't worry. He won't say anything about it. I just need you to say yes, Ten-ah." Kai pleaded with pitiful eyes, leaving the younger speechless.

"Fine."

"Deal?"

Thinking about his fate, Ten nodded with a heavy sigh. "Deal,"

"But hyung, who's my partner?" Ten suddenly question.

"It's not decided yet, Sehun and I will try to find someone that can suit you and for the meantime, you should try finding someone too."

Back to present

"Wakey wakey Tennie~" Tasha singsong while poking the raven-haired male's head making the male grunted.

"Aish stop it kiddo." The Thai male grabbed on her hand, pretending to bite her. He looks around only to see they are the ones left in the empty classroom.

"Come on Tennie. Taeyong will scold me if I'm late. Again." She pouted. Ten tiredly packed all of his books before pulling her out of the now-empty classroom.

Taeyong and his friends were standing by the lockers when familiar waves of laughter rang to their ears in the almost empty hallway. The male turned around to see his twin laughing at Ten while the male was pulling her with a crimson face.

"If there comes a day where I don't hear Tasha laughing cheerfully with Ten, the world is ending," Jaehyun commented as the rest of their group was also looking over to the duo's direction.

"It must be nice to have such a cute friendship. They had been best friends for years and Ten is the only male friend Taeyong allows to be that close to Tasha." Yuta added, his eyes fall on Ten's fingers which are laced with Tasha's.

The duo skips happily seemingly oblivious to the look they are receiving from the students left at the hallway.

"Why he's holding her hand?" Hansol asks. Taeyong notices Johnny shifted his body and sighed uncomfortably as he eyes their intertwined fingers.

"If you see from the certain side, he's actually pulling her," Kun stated in a matter-of-fact tone. Winwin who stood by his side nods, agreeing with Kun's statement. Hansol rolls his eyes at the male's direction.

"Did our Einstein says something obvious again?" Another voice pitched into their conversation making the whole group's attention shifted to the owner. Their third-year friends, Lucas was grinning widely to their direction.

"Hey, ready to go home?" Mark waves. He was walking behind the Lucas along with their other third-year friends.

"Our group seriously need to stop growing," Jaehyun laughed when he notices the circle expending now that Mark, Lucas, Jungwoo, Hendery and Xiaojun joined them.

"We haven't even added those second and first-year, hyung." Xiaojun chuckles when he saw Jaehyun's horrified face.

Taeyong stays silent while the group becomes rowdy and louder every moment as his eyes were glued on Tasha and Ten who is now pulling each other's ears.

"Well then people, We have to go now, my flight is tonight. I'll see you guys in a few months. I need to go back to Japan for some family matters. Don't miss me too much." Yuta said, dismissing the noises they had created from their conversations.

"Aww Yuta hyung, don't worry much we won't miss you." Jungwoo winked.

"You little brat, come here—"