Chapter 15: A Little Weird

Start from the beginning

"Why would you stop it? I mean you still didn't know me maybe she will like me"

"Reminder, 'maybe' that's why I'm here. I'll tell you what Star's likes and hates"

---

"Star likes to blasts a lot of monsters especially if she have a partner but she don't like weakling" as I teach him some Star's facts.

"I'm not a weakling" he said a bit angry.

"We'll see about that" I throw him a wooden sword as I grab one for me too.

"But I don't fight a girl"

"WEAK" I yell encouraging him to fight.

"I'M NOT WEAK" He yell angrily attacking me like a kid.

I easily dodged his attack and kick his leg making him to fall. When he hit the ground I immediately point the edge of my wooden sword. I come closer to his ear.

"Weak" I whisper to his ear then help him to got up on his feet.

"Wow, you're amazing. Are you sure your not Star?" He asked annoyingly. I shake my head in reply.

"How can you be Star's partner if you can't fight? Your weak, 30% she won't like you." I said making him to discourage about Star and because that is my brilliant plan.

---

"Star likes people can cook, by that she want it to be so delicious, strange or cute looking and she wanted it fun to eat" as I said another fact.

"Like what?" He ask.

"Like this" I show him Marco's Nachos that I requested from EarthTurd earlier, Nicolas eat some.

"Wow, your right this is strange looking, delicious and fun to eat" he said enjoying to eat. He tried to get more but I slap his hand. "Why? I just want to eat more"

"I requested this earlier that means it's mine and you should start cooking now"

"There's a tinny tiny little problem"

"What?"

"I can't cook"

"Plus 10%, that means you already have 40% of chance that Star won't like you"

---

"What else does she like?" Nicholas asked before I could make him discourage.

"Well, she likes adventures and catching wild unicorns" I tell him while I'm still thinking how I'll make him discourage.

"So, today's activity is catching unicorns? Because I can definitely do that"

"Don't show off, Star don't like that. Plus 10%, you are now have 50% of chance Star won't like you"

"But I-"

"Complainer, plus 2%" as I cut off what he wanted to say.

"Now I hate unicorns" he said trying to tease me.

"For hating unicorns, plus 9%. Wow, just in one day you collect 21% the total of 61%. Keep up the good work"

"Why are you counting? Wait! Your just discouraging me so I will think that I'm not perfect with Star" he said while staring at me.

"N-no" I lie

"If no, then why? Maybe your Star Butterfly"

"Of course not, Star have a long blonde hair and mine is pink medium hair"

"Then tell me"

"Fine I'll tell you" I said pissed off. He cross his arms ready to listen.

"Star. Star loves someone and it's my fault why they can't see each other now. So I'll just gonna stop you or the wedding." I tell him the truth.