"It's December!! You know how crazy this place gets during christmas season!! We don't have enough people to open all the registers, everyone is pushing, shouting, and just plain rude!! I'm pretty sure some guy just got a new TV by complaining to the manager about his last purchase!! Do you wanna know what it was, _________?"

"Uh....sure?"

"A sink."

You felt very confused now.

"He complained about a damn, leaky sink and weaseled his way into getting a new TV!!!"

You rubbed your eyes with a sigh, thinking of your manager who was a complete pushover and wondered how that scene had gone.

"Look, I'm sorry. Things have been happening at home and I just forgot."

At this omission, you looked at the collar in your hand and frowned. You turned it over a few times, thumb brushing over the dog tag and listened to it jingle.

Bushido.

"Whatever it is, get over it!!" She sounded on the verge of tears despite the angry response. "Just get here already!! The lunch crowd is going to be here soon!! You know how much I hate that crowd!!

If lost, please return to __(f/n)__ __(l/n)__.He's a mess without his owner! 

(XXX) 555-XXXX

"I mean, it's full of old people!!" She shrieked, sounding on the verge of a breakdown. "They always count out exact change and gripe about card readers then complain when someone in front of them takes too long when they do it a million times worse!!"

"I will not stop you from going to him. But know that your choice here will change your life."

"________?? _________?!?!!! Are you listening to me!?!"

"Sorry, girl. But I'm going to be using all of my vacation and unpaid time for the foreseeable future."

"WHAT?! No!! Don't you dare do this to me!!" She cried out dramatically.

"I'm sure you'll be fine~." You grinned, going to hang up.

"You'll never get away with this!! I shall have my revenge-!!!"

You laughed, knowing she would forgive you eventually. You were sure she was cursing you to oblivion at the moment, but buy her a big lunch and she was putty in your hands. You texted your pushover of a manager about your absence and use of time and grinned when they approved. They may not be good with customers but the pros of letting their employees get away with such things was great.