(1) Reaper -♀ - My Dark Knight

It was dark in Dorado at the time. My team just winning the battle by stopping the payload. I needed a little break from all the kills and all the guns. I walk to the balcony closest to the ocean shore. The ocean smell makes me relax. Just as I close my eyes I hear silent steps come from behind me. I open my eyes again but don't turn around for I have a feeling I know who it is.

The foot steps stop and I can feel his presents beside me.

"Why Gabriel?" I say staring at the moon. He stays silent.

"Why did you kill so many of them?" I say as I lower my head looking at my folded hands.

"I'm sorry." He says turning his head opisite of me. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"But... you know how I feel about death."

"I did it for... for you." I can feel the tensen rise at those very words.

"For me? You know I think death is wrong how could you do it for me!?" I yell as I stand up straight and look at him but his eyes still seem to be focused and the opisit direction.

"They were surrounding you and I didn't want them to take you from me! You are to important to me and the rest of the team! How could you not understand that!?" He says turning to face me.

My eyes lower as I realize I have nothing more to say. I don't know what to think. And I don't know how to feel. I look back up at him. He took off his mask and we stared at each other for a second which felt like an hour.

He moves closer to me. Our noses practically touching. His eyes start to lower as he puts his chapped lips against my smooth lips. He puts his hand on my cheek and I feel him start to push me towards the balcony fence where I was looking at the ocean. His hands move to the fence trapping me so I can't get out. I put my hands on his shoulders and try to push him away but the kiss is so mesmerizing I feel weak.

He pulls away so we can catch our breathes.

He leans up to my ear with his chest touching mine as he whispers "I love you (y

)" in my ear.

When he moves back he releases me from his arm trap and grabs my hands. "Do you feel the same?"

I tilt my head a little and give him a gentle smile. "Of course Gabriel. Of course."

Once I say that he gives me a small peck as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and we gaze back into the ocean as I lead my head on him.