Moving In

-Eli-

"This can't be happening."

     I felt like that phrase had slipped from my lips more in the past few days then it ever has in my life before. How did I get here? How did I go from laughing and chilling with my friends, and meeting the love of my life, to moving in with my rapist/baby daddy? Again....fuck my parents bro.

"Believe it beautiful, you're a step closer to being mines all the way. Enjoy it."

    I almost choked on my own vomit when Ernesto winked in my direction and slapped me on my ass after sitting the last of my luggage on his bedroom floor. My parents decided that sense we're 'engaged' and expecting that it would be fitting for us to live together.
     I say they're full of shit and so is Ernesto and this punk ass baby in my stomach. Even as I thought that my heart clenched in regret. I couldn't help but to drop my hands down and gently cup my slowly forming belly. It's been a few months since I found out, and I'm still conflicted. There's moments when I feel like I love my baby and I'm excited to see her face....yes her, I just feel like it's a her. Then there's other moments, when I wake up crying and I just want to dig it out of my stomach and runaway. I don't know what I want anymore.

-Nina-

"Hmmm how about Maria?"

     She shook her head no before resting her head on my lap and gazing up at me with those beautiful brown eyes I've always loved.

"Chelsea?"
"Anna?"
"Iris?"

     She smiled and nodded her head vigorously before leaning up and placing a sweet kiss on my lips. Damn....I'll never get sick of that little fuzzy feeling that I get in the bottom of my stomach when I feel her lips touch mine.

"I think I like that last one babe."

     I could damn near hear the depression in her voice and it honestly killed me. She was smiling on the surface, but on the inside she was so hurt and confused. She doesn't deserve this.

"You know I love you right?"

     She started to speak, possibly to say she loved me too, but I swiftly cut her off.

"I mean if, I really do. That means I'm going to be here for you through all of this. Through the pregnancy. Through the tears; and through whatever life throws at us mi amor. Nothing can keep me from being by your side, not even death. Don't you let this all get to you okay?"

     I brought my hand up to dab away the stream of tears that had made its way down her flushed cheeks.

"I know you love me Nina, I know. I just can't help but to feel lost and afraid. I know you'll be here for me, but I'm still not sure if I even want this. It's too late for an abortion now, so I'm trapped, without even being sure how I feel about this all."

     To be honest....I've never been in this situation before. I've never had to comfort someone who was afraid of something like this. Ease someone's fear of being shot....simple. Ease someone's fear of being jumped in......simple. Console someone stuck with their rapists' child and being forced into an arranged marriage.....very complex.

-Eli-

     I squeezed my eyes shut and dug my nails into his muscled, sweaty back. At the moment, all I could hear was his loud, animalistic grunts and my own reluctant, yet audible moans. I'm not going to lie.....now that he wasn't being reckless and harsh, the sex didn't hurt. It actually felt good. Believe me, I wish it didn't, but hey....vaginas were made to be penetrated I guess. Nevertheless, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of enjoying it, and I was technically still being raped. Fuck what my parents said. I didn't want this.

"Ernesto......please get off me.....I really don't want to do this."

     He ignored me, whilst dropping his head down to place open-mouthed kisses down my neck, occasionally sucking, whiles he moved in and out of me. He better not leave marks.

"Shut up, I'm bout to nut Eliana."

     I gagged audibly, which earned me a stinging slap to my thigh. God.....please get me out of this.

       I sat on the edge of the bed, swinging my feet and softly caressing my belly. I still couldn't work out how I felt about this baby. Ernesto had passed out about an hour ago, and I took this time to evaluate my life. I can't keep living like this. Something has to give at some point. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure he was still sleeping and slowly stood to begin carrying out my plan. I can't stay here anymore, I have to do what I have to do. I made my way to the slightly ajar closet in Ernesto's room and reached my hand in, retrieving my 40 without turning my eyes from his sleeping form. I made my way back to the bed and gazed down at his tatted face before raising my weapon and letting three shots ring off, piercing the silent night.

They should've known I wouldn't play nice for long.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I surprised myself with that plot twist🤔 what y'all think?

That's Nina in the Media

This is lowkey unedited, so ignore the typos if you spot any.