Frienemies with benifits Pt.2

-Nina-

     Damn....she even tastes good. I couldn't help but to deepen the kiss the moment I felt her kissing me back. Good. I half expected her to knock my fucking lights out or something along those lines. Once I decided that she was cool I slid my hands around and gripped her ass through the towel before just ripping it off all together. Fuck it.

"Uh uh, what exactly do you think you're doing nigga? I ain't even about—shut the fuck up."

     With those words I wasted no time pushing her on the bed and allowing my eyes to appreciate every inch of her exposed, tanned flesh. Fucking gorgeous. She looked at me with a mixture of nervousness, lust, and embarrassment evident in her eyes.

"Awww you shy?"

     She turned her head before bringing her arms up to hide her breasts from my view and then crossed her legs as well.

"No it's just....I..." 

     I was kissing down her neck and moving her arms from her chest by this point.

"I....um..."

     I started to softly kiss her nipples, one at a time.

"Nina I'm a virgin!"

     My head snapped up at that sudden announcement, and I'm pretty sure the shock was clear on my face.

"I don't mean a virgin all together. I mean...yeah, I've fucked other girls, but....I've never bottomed before."

     Ohhhh now I understand her hesitation.

"Ah, don't worry mami. I got you. We may not know each other very well, but I'm a pretty trustworthy person."

     She nodded and let out a soft sigh. Damn...I didn't realize how quickly she could go from hard, dominant, and violent to submissive and shy. I have a feeling I'm the only one who's ever seen her like this. I brought my lips up to place a searing a kiss on hers as I began to slowly stroke her lower lips.

Damn....

-Eli-

     What the hell am I doing? Better question.....what the hell is she doing. By now my legs were slightly shaking along with each breath that left my body. Damn she makes me feel good. Where has she been all my life? Oh yeah, in enemy territory. Duh.

"Mhmmmm fuck."

     Wait...was that loud, bitch ass moan coming from my mouth? I damn near lost my mind when she did a particular trick with her tongue that made me finally lose it and cum all over her face.

"Damn you taste good ma."

     Well shit...Thanks. I decided my best bet was to just lay there and bask in the after shine of that bomb ass head. That was until I noticed her leave the room and come back in only a sports bra and a strap. Oh hell no.

"Uh.....the fuck you doing with that Nina?"

     I started to slide backwards up towards the head board which clearly wasn't a smart idea. Within a matter of seconds she had pulled me by my ankles back down to the edge of the bed.

"Where you going baby?"

     I damn near melted as she leaned over and kissed me passionately before spreading my legs wider and slowly pushing in. I hissed a little and dug my nails into her back as a sharp pain greeted me down there.

"Ow, fuckkkk Nina!"

     She peppered kisses all over my face before firmly stroking my clit.

"Sorry baby, it's gonna feel good here in a bit."

     I decided to just trust her and the pain started to ease away as my muscles loosened and invited her in. She started with long deep strokes, nice and slow as I got used to the intrusion. A few minutes in, she pulled out and gave me a look that clearly begged for permission to really go in. I bit my lip and nodded my head. She wasted no time thrusting into me quickly causing me to arch my back into her and moan shamelessly. God damnnnn.
     I ran my fingers through her short, curly hair as she delivered mind blowing stroke after stroke. The shit started to feel TOO damn good. As a result I started to slowly pull back a little. I mean....god damn I can't take it. Nina wasted no time slapping my thigh and pulling me back, slamming into me harder than ever.

"Uh uh, bring that ass back here. The fuck you think you're going?"

     All I could do was throw my head back and scream her name at the top of my lungs, fuck who heard. Damn...I guess I found a new addiction.

------------------------------

Well then....
Oh and y'all niggas need to comment more 😂

(Eli and Nina in the media)
(Y'all should know by now, but Eli left and Nina on the right.)