Frienemies With Benifits pt.1

-Nina-

"Yo....yo....nigga, you good?"

     Okay so maybe hittin her in the face with a Tequila bottle was a little excessive. That's why I'm here now, trying to wake her ass up. I hope she isn't dead, that would be a waste...She's fine as fuck to be honest. She must have woken up whiles I was zoned out because somehow I'm on the ground with her hands wrapped around my neck.....those strong and thoroughly tatted hands might I add. Ion know if I'm scared or turned on.

"Bitch are you out your fucking mind? You hit me in my face with a fucking Liquor bottle?"

     I rolled my eyes and put all of my effort into flipping her off of me....it worked somewhat, but she regained her vice grip, this time on my wrists. I know she ain't just pin my hands above my head like that....I ain't nobody's bitch.

"Yes I did, and? Look if you just gone kill me, kill me nigga. I ain't have to come back here and check on your goofy ass!"

     I guess she came to her dumb ass senses because she released her grip and sat on the ground looking stupid.

"Where's my brothers....and my bestfriend. The fuck did you do to them?!"

     I got up and started to walk in the direction of home.

"I ain't do shit to them. My friends got em. They ain't gone kill em or nothing...sense we're not exactly at war right now. Prolly just gone fuck with them a little bit."

     I could here her dragging behind me. Good.

"You expect me to just sit here and be cool with the fact that your bitch ass friends are holding my people like that?"

"Yeah I do."

"Fuck you bro."

"You'll be Aite."

-Eli-

     Ion like this bitch. Yeah she's cute and all....Hell she's sexy as fuck, but I'm used to things going my way and me having things under control. She unnerves the fuck out of me and she knows where my friends are, but I don't. Ion like this feeling at all. Furthermore, I'm still contemplating busting her in her fucking esophagus for hitting me with that bottle. Pussy ass nigga.

"I can practically here you mentally talking shit."

     That's when she turned around, grabbed my face, kissed the cut above my eyes, and placed a lust filled kiss on my lips....damn she got some soft lips.

"My bad. You know....for fucking your ass up back there."

     Just like that, all the fuzziness in my head from that kiss vanished.

"Nigga you ain't fuck nobody up, you snuck me with a bottle. You didn't throw not nan hand!"

     She just winked at me and kept walking. Damn her sexy ass.

"Look, either way I said sorry, and to make it up to you Imma let you use my shower cause you look a mess."

     She had a point...I was covered in dirt and blood. Some of it came from my cut and the rest came from people I cut back during that fucking riot.

"Why are you being so nice to me. You know we're enemies...I shouldn't even be trusting your ass!"

     She kept walking past me seeing as I had stopped dead in my tracks.

"Ion give a fuck about where your loyalty stands. I love my gang....there my family, but I don't let them control my every move. There's something about you.....I'm not sure what it is, but it's intriguing."

     Well damn....Well I guess that answers all my questions. Except for one...well two...

"You got Wifi?"

"Yeah nigga."

"You got AC?"

"This nigga bro..."

     It wasn't long before we reached her house. It wasn't too different from mine actually. It appeared to have everything on one floor and it was a sort of tanish color....Similar to mine.

"Aite, my parents know who you are, so don't do shit to piss them off. Especially my dad. He doesn't approve of my tendency to socialize with other gangs, but like I said...I do what I want."

     Just as she said that a big burley ass nigga opened the door. He was covered in tats and had a completely bald head which contradicted his thick goatee. He lowkey looked like my dad a bit, but shit there tends to be a lack of diversity amongst cholos. He looked at me like I just stole his last elotè or something.

"Really Nina, of all mufuckas to bring home it had to be this one?"

     After that he started going off in Spanish and just as I was about 2.5 seconds for launching at this nigga, (because ion appreciate the way he was talking about my dad), Nina grabbed my arm and ushered me around him and into the house.

"Love you too Papi!"

Savage.

"Anyways...this is my room."

     She opened the door to a room covered in Nicki Minaj and Amanda Perez posters. I made a funny face at one of them and I guess she noticed because she was quick to say something.

"Whaaaaat they're my wives."

     I rolled my eyes and just showed myself to her connected bathroom. 

"Yeah Aite nigga."

     After about 30 minutes I finished my shower. Yeah, I used the fuck out their hot water. That's what she get for assaulting me. I wrapped myself in one of the fresh towels she has folded in her bathroom and quickly realized I had a problem. I ain't got no damn clothes. My shits were dirty, bloody, and wrapped. Well damn. I decided I would just come out and ask her for something. With that being said, I stepped out the bathroom and came face to face with Nina who was already heading towards the door with clothes under her arm.

"Damn..."

     What the fuck is she talking about? That was when I realized her eyes were rapidly traveling up and down my body.

-Nina-

     Now I was fully prepared to just hand her some clothes to change into, and exit the room to give her privacy. That was until I realized just how long and curly her hair was once she took it out of those two braids, how soft and kissable her features were when they weren't scowling at me for knocking her ass out, and how curvaceous she was without baggy men's clothing to cover her body. Damn that towel is pretty fucking short on her. Fuck clothes.

"Stop being so damn nast—"

     I cut her off with a rough kiss on her lips. Damn....I just met her and she already got me ready to fuck the shit out of her in several different ways....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

------------------------------

Nina nasty😂 anyways, tell me if you like it. Next chapter will be up soon.

(Nina in media)