Advice

-Eli-

"You make me fucking sick, you know that?"

     Great....this is exactly what I wanted to come home to. Jose walked towards me, with a vicious mean mug on his face, and a gleam of both disgust and cockiness in his eyes.

"Just wait until our father finds out about this. First you're friends with that one bitch, now you're out here dyking with the enemy as well?"

     I didn't even bother with a response, I know my dad didn't exactly agree with my gay lifestyle, but he dealt with it for my sake. Would he be able to handle the thought of me sleeping with the enemy....literally? Nah, he'd prolly kill my ass. Me and my father used to be so tight, our bond was unbreakable, and I came to him for everything. Now we're just distant and we never see eye to eye. I don't understand why my sexuality should come between us.

"You know what, fuck you Jose! I don't have to stand here and take this shit!"

     Before I could even comprehend his movement, this nigga launched himself towards me and shoved me into the wall erected behind me.

"Listen you lil bitch, you're going to stand here and take it. I'll be damned if I let you fuck up our family!"

      His face softened and he lowered his voice before speaking again.

"Look I'm sorry, it's just that...this isn't right Eliana. I know that.....I mean....I can feel that this little situation you got going on," he said whiles grimacing at the thought of my relationship, "is going to bring a lot of pain and suffering within this family. This will not end well for anybody."

     With that he walked away quickly, headed in the direction of his room. I found myself sinking to the floor right where I stood. I didn't pay attention to the cold tile beneath my ass, I didn't even acknowledge the darkening outside as the sun began to set. Am I putting my whole family...my whole life as I know it in danger over this girl?

-Nina-

"Yo, Myka....you're my sister right?"

     She took a couple hits of the fat ass blunt she held in her hand before looking up at me and coming back with a smart ass reply.

"Uh....yeah, last time I checked."

     I rolled my eyes and focused on running my lighter across the seem of my freshly rolled blunt.

"With that being said, I need you to keep it a hunnid with me.....am I loosing my fucking mind?"

     I didn't have to elaborate because she knew just what I was talking about. We knew each other like that. She took a long deep pull from her blunt and appeared to filter the weed smoke in through her lungs, and release it along with all her issues and complications. She then stopped and looked at me for a while.

"Do you want my response as a sister who wants to see you happy, or as a sister who wants what's best for you in the long run? Shit...do you want my advice as your gang sister?"

     Well damn, those are three very different things now that I think about.

"How about all three of those sisters?"

     I leaned back in my chair and braced myself for her smart ass response, but I was surprised as hell when she gave me a long serious look and then began to speak as if she was hesitant to utter every word.

"Well as a gang sister, I say fuck that bitch. Loyalty comes first.
     As a sister who wants to see you happy, I say....I have no right to judge you. Not only is she your girl....or whatever, but she's also my bestfriend, and I know she has away of making people feel amazing. I say...be with her. I say don't you ever let anyone, or any loyalty make you let go of something beautiful, cause at the end of the day...the best and most important life is your own.
     Lastly, as your sister who wants what's best for you in the long run....I say....if you decide to pursue this relationship....there will be hell to pay. It will be amazing while it lasts, and beautiful at its peak, but it will not come without a price. I say....you will lose a lot, and it will affect those around you, and it will be up to you to decide if this is worth it."

     I took a strong ass hit off my blunt after hearing some shit like that. I mean damn....Myka has always kept it a hunnid with me, but I ain't never heard her say no deep ass shit like that.

"Damn hermana..."

---------------------------------------

*Myka in Media*
Okay seriously, what I want you guys to do is leave comments on your honest opinion. Do you think Nina and Eli should Pursue their newfound relationship, or do you think it would be in their best interest to let it go. Do you think it's more complicated than that?