Catching Feelings

-Myka-

     I'm getting real sick and tired of this nigga always taking the batteries out my Remote and putting it in hers. I know what you're thinking.....Nina and I are pretty blessed in the money department and we're still sharing batteries? Better yet....we steal shit for fun and we still ain't got no batteries? Yeah, we're just lazy like that to be honest. I mean who actually gets around to buying batteries like they said they would? Not us. That's exactly why I'm bout to go take my shits back and slap her on the back of her neck. Dickhead.
     I pushed the door open without knocking, per usual, and made my way into the room, only to be greeted with the sight of Nina layed up in the bed with Eli. I know these niggas ain't cuddling and shit. I walk a little closer and sure enough.....These niggas is cuddled up. Well damn. Me and Eli used to talk all the time, but once we joined our family gangs we basically lost touch. She had been my best friend whiles our relationship lasted, but I figured because of our different loyalties we couldn't be like that anymore, but recently we re-kindled our friendship and I even became cool with her 2 brothers, and now here this nigga is, cuddled up with my big headed sister. Ain't this a bitch?

"Wake y'all asses up!"

     Eli jumped slightly and her eyes frantically searched the room before landing on me. Nina on the other hand just continued to lay with her face placed in what seemed to be a comfortable manner on Eli's boobs. Wait a minute.....Eli's boobs? Ah shit, these niggas done fucked.

"Hey Myka..."

     I averted my eyes awkwardly before responding.

"Ummm...Wassup Eli."

     I reached over and slapped Nina on the back of the neck.

"Wake up dickhead!"

     That certainly got her attention. This time she jumped up and gripped the back of her neck. Something I wish she hadn't done because now I have a full view of both of their nudity. Definitely not on my list of top things to do.

"Eww put some clothes on nigga!"

     Her response was to flop back down on the bed whiles pulling Eli into her arms.

"Nah foo, you're in MY room.....for whatever reason."

     I guess she had a point.

"Where's the batteries at.....I'm sick of you snatching them shits."

     I searched vigorously around her room for the remote until my eyes spotted it in a random spot on the floor, half covered by MY favorite pair of joggers.

"Really nigga? First my batteries, now my pants?"

     Nina just laughed and started planting random kisses down Eli's neck. She knew I was just fucking with her. We were always bickering, but she knows that I love her and she's welcome to use my shit. We'd never admit it out loud though....that's some soft ass shit. Speaking of soft shit...when did Nina become a cuddler?

"Ewwww so what y'all fucking now?"

     Nina snapped her head up and rolled her eyes at me.

"And if we are?"

     I grabbed my batteries and headed towards the door and responded without looking back.

"Nothing, but her parents and our dad Barely accept me and her being FRIENDS, what makes you think they're gonna be Aite with you too cuffin eachother? Food for thought."

-Eli-

"So let me get this straight. The people you jumped me with weren't actually YOUR gang?"

     Nina and I were currently walking down the street, holding hands, and being corny like we've known each other for years, even though we literally met like a couple hours ago.

"Nah they were just one of the gangs that I socialize with, that's why they jumped Myka too."

     I looked at her like she was crazy.

"So you let them jump your sister?"

     She shook her head and pulled me closer to her.

"Nah they didn't know she was my sister at first and I was a little....distracted. I ended up stoping them from hitting her after I knocked your ass out."

     I laughed and playfully pushed her.

"You ain't do shit nigga! I want a rematch."

"Nah you already got a rematch, when I knocked that pussy out a few minutes ago. So yeah, I still win."

"Yeah Aite nigga"

     I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her full pink lips. What is she doing to me? A few hours and I'm already smitten. This ain't the type of shit that happens to me. I'm a player, a violent gang banger, my nickname is Salvajé for fucks sake! Yet hear I am with butterflies in my stomach, and a Blush on my face.

"Well aite, this is me right here", I said whilst pointing at my house sitting on the corner.

     She handed me her phone so that I could put my number in.

"Aite, Imma call you ma, and you better answer."

     She leaned in and placed another one of those breath taking kisses on my lips, and with that I made my way towards my house. Okay.....Ill admit, I'm catching slight feelings.

-----------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyyy, I know it's short but......oh well, be grateful😂😂😂😂😂
Tell me how you feel about the characters. It's a bit unedited since I'm writing this in class, but I'll fix the errors later.