photograph

Lauren's POV

I go into my bedroom and collapse onto the bed, exhausted.

Lisa has been missing for two months, TWO FREAKING MONTHS!!

I then grab the box from under my bed I open it to see the photographs we took before she left, I just take a random photo that had me and her and behind us was the tree house that was in our back yard, well it used to be there. Gosh I'm so glad to have taken these photos since each one of them has a particular backstory to it, and the one for this is:

~Flashback~

I was in the little tree house the boys made during the summer and I basically made it into my own little private place to think

To think about life, my problems and...

Her eyes, her beautiful face, her smile, her nose, her mouth, her ears, her lips,

Her.

As I was deep in thought a head popped up from the tree house's hatch where you go in.

"AHHHH!" I screamed clutching my chest as I see Lisa's face laughing at my reaction, she was laughing so hard that she lost balance and almost fell but I grabbed her arm before she could fall.

"Lisa!" I say as I grabbed and pulled her up so she was inside the place.

"Thanks Laur," she says and I rolled my eyes since has she forgotten that quick about how I had a mini heart attack earlier?!

"Aww Laur I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," she says.

"Why are you here Lise?" I ask her.

"Well Dani has been telling me that you've been spending an awful lot of time here so I decided to check out what you're doing up here," she says.

"Well clearly I don't get scared by my sisters' face popping up," I say and she laughs.

"But seriously Laur what do you do here?" She asks looking around since this is the first time I have seen her up here.

"I think and watch the sun set or rise, it's a lit view," I say looking out the window as she nods and looks out with me.

The sun was about to set and it was supposed to be beautiful but not as beautiful as when I glanced at her admiring the sun setting too, the way her brown eyes twinkled looking at the sight made me stare more. Gosh was this sunset nothing compared to her.

I was right the view is lit in my perspective.

I didn't realize how long I was staring until she looked at me, I didn't know why but as she looked at me I glanced down at her lips, I didn't think she noticed but apparently she did.

She started leaning in which shocked me but I didn't do anything instead I leaned in too and then our lips collided, it was the most amazing feeling ever.

After pulling away she looked at me with a cheesy grin.

"You like me?" She says smiling at me.

"Uh huh," I say.

"Me too," she says and I just smiled.