a lot like love

Lauren's POV

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the ground loudly followed by sounds of thunder, I just go and do my morning rituals then go down the stairs to see Lisa.

What is she doing here?

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Hey Lise," I say while rubbing the sleep off my eyes.

"Hey," she plainly says.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask sitting across her.

"Oh just wanted to hang out you know."

"Uhm Dani and the boys aren't here, remember they're at some camp," she then laughs while I looked confused.

"You think I came here for them?" I just nod and she shakes her head.

"I came here for you Lauren," she says and I give her an appreciative smile.

"Well what are we supposed to do? We have the whole house to ourselves," I say to her.

"A movie marathon?" She asks and I simply nod then help her get the blankets. I sit down on the couch as she puts the first movie in the DVD player.

"What movie did you choose?" I asked as she sat down beside me.

"Wait and see," she smirks. As the movie's title got showed up I could already tell what kind of a movie that was.

A horror movie.

"Lisa you know I hate horror," I say to her. But right at that moment the first jumpscare just popped.

Really at the beginning of the movie?!

I grabbed onto Lisa's arm and closed my eyes shut, I then don't hear anything coming from the TV, maybe Lisa paused it. "Hey I'm sorry I should've chosen another movie," she said while making me face her and I open my eyes slowly to be met with her concerned brown ones.

"I'm really sorry Lauren," she says.

"It's okay," I say but then she pulled me into a hug. But something felt wrong, she seemed as if she needed the hug more than I do.

"Lise?" I ask as she was still hugging me.

"Y-yeah?" she stuttered, why is she stuttering?

"Are you okay?" I asked really concerned as to why she's acting like this, pulling away from the hug I can see that her eyes look glossy but then she looks down.

"Lise are you okay?" I asked again. And she shakes her head.

"It's really hard, to hide and contain these feelings," she says quietly while still looking down.

"What do you mean Lise?"

"I'm sorry Lauren I really am, I just can't stop myself," she sobs and I pull her into another hug.

"What can't you stop?" I whisper to her.

"My feelings," she says.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't hate me please," she says and my heart shattered knowing that my older sister would think that I would ever hate her.

"I can never hate you Lise,"

"I l-like someone Lauren," she says.

"Okay and who is that someone?" I asked.

"It's y-you,"

I stood there shocked that...

She felt the same.

"I know it's weird and bad I'm sorry Laur," She sobbed louder.