Lady Starlight

Two heartbeats, and two pair of lungs breathing heavy was the only thing that could be heard through out the Cullen home. As much as Rosalie wanted to stop this, she knew it was best and as much as she hated the mutt, she knew she'd rather him be a vampire and see her sister happy.

Before Carlisle leaned down, preparing himself for the bite he glanced up at Esme and Rose one more time. Them giving him the nod, he looked down at the sedated girl full of morphine. The person he loved the most and brought the most joy to his eyes was willing to sacrifice herself for him and the entire family, and for that he wouldn't do it. He raised her as his own and he couldn't bare to do it, but still, her being his little girl, he knew he was best since he was her father.

Biting down on her shoulder, he pulled away quickly, to avoid the frenziness that come with the taste of human blood. The entire room could see the slumbered body going into shock as the venom in her body fought for the dominance to take over. There was no doubt in anyone's mind, the girl was suffering from the burning feeling the venom brought.

Next was Quil, who had four times the amount of morphine than Gertie since his body burns it off quickly, which is why Carlisle hooked him to an IV. He never thought he'd see the day were a werewolf would give their live for his kind, but then again it wasn't for them, it was all for Gertie. Which was the only reason he agreed to it, and because they all know how good of kid Quil is.

Suddenly, just he was about to go in for the bite, the sound of growling and glass breaking ceased him. The wolves were attacking, or so they thought. In came in Sam and Jared with two wolves at his side, making Jacob and his three followers come running from the living room.

"Jacob, you might be okay with this but I'm not."

"You don't chose for him, Sam."Jacob stepped up.

"And neither do you."

"Exactly. Which is why i'm letting him do whatever he wants. Vampire or not, i'll always be his best friend and let him do as he wants. Not control him just because i'm his Alpha."

"I thought you'd say that." Sam spoke up growling. It was then that they heard footsteps, making Jacob step back. The council was involved, Billy, Quil, Sue and of course, Quil's mother and they did not look too happy about it either.

Hours before, when Quil went to speak to his mother, she went along with him, not want ing the happiness he had in his eyes.But her, being a selfish mom not wanting to lose her only son, went to Sam Immediately.

"Carlisle, just let them take the boy." Edward walked into to the room alongside Alice, meaning she had a vision.

"You can't be serious?" Jacob spoke up glaring, only for Edward to ignore him and unhook Quil from the IV. Which had him immediately wake up, but still week. Helping the up and walk the boy, Edward could see the hope Quil had in his eyes, that he expected for it to be over, only when Edward whispered a faint sorry, Quil looked back to see the body of Gertie on the gurney. Feeling the coldness from Edwards body, Quil's eyes widen.

"No, no no no. No! What are you doing?" He yelled. "Put me back." He tried hard to get free from Edwards grip. Though, since he was still week, Edward held on tighter and handed him over to Sam who immediately wrapped and arm around Quil'ss body and started dragging away.

"No! Gertie!"He screamed at the top of his lungs trying his best to get free. "Why are you doing this? Help me! Gertie!" He once again tried calling her but it was too late. He was out of sight and all the Cullen's could do was expect the worse from Gertie when she wakes up.

With the two wolves still there along with Billy and the council. they stood their ground expecting anything coming at them. But it was never said because Edward and Alice knew what they have to do.

Pack up and leave again.