'I'm no good at this Harry. You'll have to have patience' I say. He laughs and says:

'If I get tired, at least I know someone with more patience' he says, glancing over at where Zayn and Kari are standing. He means that in more ways than one. You have to have patience with Kari.

We start skating along the side, out of anyone's way. At least Steph doesn't mind me hogging her boyfriend for a while. I asked her, to be polite and to make sure I don't get shouted at again.

'Try on your own' says Harry, suddenly letting go of my waist. I suck in a breath and start skating on my own. I go round once on my own and then I join Harry again. When I reach him, I hug him, joyously.

'I can skate! Thanks Haz!' I say, smiling at him. He smiles back and says:

'You're very welcome Reece'. Then we skate alongside each other, until Lou comes along and pulls me along with him. He goes pretty fast.

'Lou, slow down a bit, will ya?' I ask him, hanging onto his arm. He laughs at me and slows down.

'Did I tell you that I was skating champion in my town?' he asks me. I laugh and say:

'You're joking'

'Yep' he replies, popping the “p”. He grins at me and stops by the side, for a breather.

'Liam's pretty good at ice-skating, isn't he?' I say, watching Liam skate backwards, while holding hands with Sam and pulling her along. She's smiling and giggling.

'Yeah, but Zayn's the best. Unfortunately, he's tied up at the moment, so he can't take you' Lou says, pointing at Zayn and Kari.

'Liam looks better than him' I say, observing him.

'He doesn't want to skate with Kari, so he's pretending he's rubbish at ice-skating' Lou answers me, shrugging. I laugh.

'Clever'

'Very' Louis replies. Suddenly someone shouts:

'Louis move! Reece!'. Louis looks around and moves just in time. But I, unfortunately, didn't. It always happens to me!

I turn to see Niall crash into me. I fall down, cracking my head on the ice. I groan. That hurts. We slide all the way down to the other end of the rink, people moving out of the way, just in time. We come to a stop and I can't help letting out a weak laugh. I stop laughing a few seconds after though, because it hurts my head. Niall groans and stands up.

Louis slides to a stop beside me and helps me up. I'm dizzy. I wobble again and touch my head with my hand. I wince. No blood, thankfully.

'Are you Ok Reece?' Zayn asks, breathless, coming up behind Louis. I nod. I see Kari glaring at me coldly from the other side of the rink. If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now.

'I'm so so so so so sorry Reece' Niall says, looking bad.

'It's Okay Niall. I know you didn't mean to' I say, patting his shoulder.

'And I should've moved you out of the way' says Louis, also looking bad. Why do they keep on apologising to me?

'Can we do anything for you?' Niall asks me, as I move along.

'Yes, you can actually. It'd make me very happy if you did this. All of you' I say, smiling.

'What is it?' they ask.

'Stop apologising to me' I say, grinning triumphantly. They laugh.

'Ok. We'll do that' says Lou. I smile at them and then start skating again. I stop beside Liam, after a few minutes and watch Zayn and Kari. It looks like she's getting angry with him. Then she storms off the rink, in the most dignified manner you can in ice-skating boots. She wobbles and stumbles and I cough, to hide the laugh. Liam starts laughing, but turns away, trying to hide the laugh.