New friends

I've dedicated this to Lana because she helped me pick characters, so yeah, Thanks!! :D

Reece's P.O.V:

We continued playing the guitar for the rest of the evening, and Zayn and Harry got to know Abi better. I think that my small blond friend (Abi) will be very good friends of the boys.

She's very funny and she's a complete tomboy, but funnily enough, she doesn't do many sports. When her favourite song comes on she starts singing and moving to the beat of the song. I smile at her and she smiles back. We stay outside playing the guitar and singing and dancing (if you can call it that) for ages.

'I'm cold, let's go inside' I say, starting to stand up.

'No! It's nice out here' replies Abi , pulling me back down. Then Zayn comes a bit closer and puts his arm around my back. He smiles and asks 'Warmer now?'

'Yes, thanks' I smile back.

After staying like this for an hour and a bit (Honestly, I could've stayed like that all night) we go inside and have some dinner.

'Dad still isn't back yet' I observe.

'Oh, what time was he supposed to be back?' Abi asks me sitting on the table with her cold hands underneath her.

'Seven-ish' I reply.

'Oh. He's probably caught up and hasn't noticed the time or something' Abi reassures me.

'Yeah. Probably. What soup do you want? Tomato or vegetable?'

'Tomato please' she answers. The boys are sitting in the living room so I shout out and ask them. 'Tomato!' Harry and Zayn shout at the same time. We both laugh and I pour the soup into the saucepan.

When it's done, we go into the living room and we sit down. I sit down next to Zayn and Abi sits on the floor, avoiding sitting next to Harry on the other sofa.

'X factor!' says Harry, flicking through the channels. I groan and look at Abi. She smiles at me and winks. Ah, I know what that wink meant. Coz Harry chose the X factor, she thinks it's another clue to see if they're really One Direction. I grin back and turn to the TV. We sit through an hour or two of X factor and then Harry says 'I think we'd better be going home now. Thanks for having us and feeding us'

'Your welcome. See you at school tomorrow' I say, letting them out.

'Shall we come for you in the morning?' Zayn asks. He's standing reluctantly by the door, seeming like he doesn't wanna leave.

'Um, yeah, sure. I'll see you in the morning then'

'Ok. Bye!' they say and they walk over to their house.

'We'll see them in the morning' I say to Abi. 'Cool. They're nice! And I definitely think they're One Direction. I'm positive' 'You know what? I'm positive they're One Direction too. Let's go up to my room' I say and we spend an hour sitting on my bed, talking and catching up.

She looks around my bedroom. Then she asks me quietly 'So, you're playing your guitar again, then?'

'Yeah, I am'

'Cool. That's good' she knew I hadn't played any more, after my Mum dying.

We go to bed late. Later than normal. We joke about and play and laugh. It's good to have Abi back, after missing her for a couple of weeks.

'Ugh, school tomorrow' moans Abi, laying back on my bed.

'Yeah, I know' I reply. We get changed and I put a mattress on the floor for her, a couple of pillows and a duvet. I think she's asleep when she asks me: