Harry didnt say anything back which more than likely meant he was done with the conversation. I didnt want to fight with him about it. I was just telling him that he couldnt control who I talked to like he was more than likely planning to. I'm not ok with that. Harry is one of the most important people in my life but that doesnt mean I'll block everything and everyone out just for him. I cant do something like that. If that's what he expects from me then we're gonna have to have a long talk about the direction this realationship is going in.

I felt the car stop and I saw that we had parked the car in front of the bar. I opened the door getting out as soon as the car had stopped and walked over to where the boys were waitng for us. I walked over standing next to Liam who sent me a weird look.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Nothing"  I lied

Harry walked over standing next to Louis. I looked down at my phone seeing that Ian had now sent me a text.

So your not allowed to talk to me because your boyfriend said so ~Ian

I'll talk to whoever I want.~ Me

"And who are you texting?" Zayn asked

"My friend" I said putting my phone in my pocket

"Yeah...well let's go in" Liam said opening the door. I sent him a small nod walking into the rather large bar looking around and seeing all the people here. I smiled hearing the music blaring loudly as Liam then led us to a booth. I sat down next to Harry and Louis sat on the other side of me.

"So what do you guys normally drink?" I asked looking down at all the drinks on the menu

"Tequila normally" Zayn answered. "What about you?

"I dont really drink that much to have a set drink I have all the time"

"Well when your with us you'll be drinking....A lot" Louis laughed. I sent him a small smile not sure what to say back to that. I felt a hand rest on my thigh making me jump and I turned my head seeing it was of course Harry's hand who was focused on his conversation with Liam.

I wasnt sure if I should move his hand or keep it there. I decided to avoid conflict and let his hand stay there.

I leaned against the booth listening to the boys and looked up as female bartender walked over to us.

"Hey. How can I help you guys?" she asked looking at me

"Tequila shots yeah?" I asked the boys who nodded. "Tequila it is"

"Alright I'll be right back with those" she said sending me a small smile.

"Ohhh somebody snagged a hot one" Louis said nudging me

"If you haven't noticed I'm gay....she's not my type" I chuckled

"Yeah, yeah, yeah we know" Liam chuckled.

I rolled my eyes looking at Harry who in that exact moment was looking at me. I went to turn my head but he cupped my face in his one hand turning my head back to him and kissed me lightly.

"Ahh guys no" Zayn yelled covering his eyes

"I'm sorry Kitten" Harry whispered

"I know" I said back

"Ok enough of that hands off each other" Louis said

"No promises mate" Harry chuckled

I smiled looking at the boys then back up seeing the bartender come back with our drinks.

"Here ya go boys"

"Thanks" we all managed to say in unison

I finally got a glimpse of the girls name tag.

Delilah

"Nice to meet you Delilah" I smiled holding my hand out to her.

She looked at me in a bit of shock before taking my hand in hers. "Nice to meet you as well...."

"Niall"

"Nice to meet you Niall and your friends"

"Boyfriend" Harry corrected her quickly.

She laughed and stood up looking at Harry. "Don't worry dude. I prefer girls over guys"

"Oh" I said raising an eyebrow

"Anyway I'll be back if you need something" she smiled walking away

"Well that was....unexpected" Zayn chuckled

"Ya think" Liam chuckled

"She's hot though" Louis said

"Lou you have Ellie" Harry said

"Im aware all I said was she's hot not that I wanted to fuck her senseless" Lou explained rolling his eyes

"Like you guys could get her" I chuckled rolling my eyes

"And you could?" Zayn challenged

"Probably" I chuckled

"Is that so why don't we see what you can bring to the table" Liam smirked

"Hold on what?" Harry said

"Oh come on Harry lets see what your boyfriends capable of. One kiss" Louis said

"What! Fuck no" Harry said shaking his head

"Haz don't be that guy" Zayn groaned

"Fuck! Fine" Harry sighed. I chuckled leaning in and kissing him lightly.

"I love you. Its only for fun"

"I love you too, and it better only be for fun" he chuckled

Louis stood up letting me out of the booth and I walked over to the bar will Delilah was serving drinks.

"Babe?" I said leaning on the bar

She looked around and looked at me. She walked over and stood in front of me.

"Can I help you?" she chuckled

"You like girls yeah?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"I guess you could say I like both?" she smiled

"Oh is that right" I chuckled shaking my hair out a bit

"Yep" she said

"So you wouldn't mind if I did....this" I said leaning up pressing my lips to her quickly

"No" she said lowly

"Or this" I whispered kissing her again but this time letting her lips move against mine. I smiled slightly hearing the boys cheers and pulled back from Delilah.

"I thought you were....gay" she breathed out

"I thought you perfered girls" I shot back smiling

"Call me yeah?" she smiled handing me a piece of paper. I smiled taking it and kissed her on the cheek before walking over to the table.

"And that boys is how.....wait where's Harry?"

********************

I know at least one of you saw that coming. Someone had too.

QOTD: What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the name One Direction?

I think fucking sexy british bastards. im so serious it is. Lol

Comment

Vote

Fan :)