Chapter 7

{Niall's POV}

The rest of the day dragged on slowly. Harry kept bugging me on what we were going to do most of the damn day. I settled with letting him choose what we were going to do. I was not looking forward to what Harry had up his sleeve for tonight.

Niall why the fuck did you even agree? I asked myself. I shouldn't be agreeing to hang out with someone like Harry. How do I know he's not planning to kill me tonight! OK maybe that's a  bit extreme but I wouldn't put it past him. I just pushed my conscience away and began walking home.

When I finally reached my house I noticed my mum still wasn't home. I noticed what looked like a letter sticking out from in between my front door. What the fuck?

I head towards it and low and behold it's from Harry.

Hey babe,
Don't wear anything nice, we may or may not be getting a little messy tonight;)
Be her at 6 sharp.

Harry xx

I really hope Harry doesn't make me regret going out to hang with him. I'm weak OK. I can barely ever say no to anyone when they ask me something. It's becoming to major problem in my daily life.

I sighed heavily opening the door and sat on the couch. I'm not putting on anything spectacular and damn sure not for Harry. I don't know how to feel around him anymore. There's a very big part of me that hates his guts. But then to make everything a lot more complicated there is a part of me that it starting to believe that Harry likes me. I don't want to think to much about that part though. I cant get emotionally invested into whatever this is.

Over time 6 o'clock got closer and closer and soon I heard the sound of a car pull into my driveway. I stood up walking to the door and opened it to see Harry standing on my doorstep.

"Ready to go babe?"

"Like I had that big of a choice" I said pushing him back slightly so I could shut the door behind me. I locked it and turned towards Harry. "So what are we doing tonight"

"I have some ideas" Harry winked

"No"

"I was kidding. That'll come later" he chuckled

The hell it will!

"Stop being cheeky. Now let's go" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him to his car. The kiss Harry and I shared earlier today in this car flashed into my mind as soon as I saw it. Ugh. I shook the memory away and opened the door letting myself in.

I turned around in my seat slightly and saw a bunch of toilet paper in the back. I tilted my head and Harry got in the car.

"Um Harry" I said turning towards him

"Yeah?"

"Why the hell is there so much toilet paper in your back seat"

"Well that's for me to know and you to find out"

I hate when people say that. No I asked now so don't you think I want to know now. Whoever came up with that line can fuck off kindly. I hate when people use it.

I nodded closing my eyes and leaning my head against the seat. The drive to where ever we were going was about 20 minutes away from my house. When I had decided to open my eyes I saw that we were in front of the old Jacobs Mansion.

"Harry uh what are we doing"

"Well I heard this place is pretty scary. I figured we could explore it then tp it showing we survived it"

"What! Hell no" I said shaking my head. I'll admit it sounds fun but I'm a total chicken shit.

"Awh come on babe. I wont let anything hurt you" Harry cooed