Chapter 15

{Niall's POV}

I looked up at Josh who was finally asleep as I sat curled in his lap. Josh is very nice to me but I can't ignore the feeling that this is not where I'm supposed to be. I sighed pushing myself from his lap careful not to wake him.

I turned the T.V. off making the whole room go dark. I turned on the lamp and sat down on the couch opposite of Josh.

What's going on with me?

Why cant I be happy with someone like Josh? My heart's telling me that's not who I want. I know who it actually wants. Harry.

I'm not ready to go back to him though. Well we we're never really together. But still I miss him. I miss everything.

I looked up at Josh seeing the boy snoring slightly making me giggle. I stood up grabbing a blanket and putting it over him. I leaned down kissing him on his temple and made my way up stairs. Half way up the steps there was a loud knock on my door.

I groaned lazily and turned around going to open it. A loud clash of thunder made me jump as I got closer to the door. Who the hell is out in a storm like this. I looked back at Josh on the couch and opened the door.

And there he is. 

"Harry what are you...."

My sentence was cut short by Harry grabbing me and pulling me into the rain with him. Instantly I was soaked.

"Harry!" I squealed

He ignored my whining tone bringing our lips together. I was taken back unable to process what my next move was gonna be. I followed what my heart was yelling at me to do and let my lips move against his.

I pulled back from him shaking my wet hair out and starred back at him.

"Why would you do that?"

"I need you" Harry sighed

"No you....."

"Yes I do. I didn't think I did but I do Niall. I really do"

"What made you even realize something like this."

{Harry's POV}

Oh no

Did I just...

But I'm straight....

Who am I kidding?

"What did you just say" Cassidy asked moving from on top of me so she could stand. I'm not sure who to blame for this one. The alcohol or my messed up brain. I said I wasn't gay. But the whole time Cassidy was one top of me the first person that came to mind was Niall. And only him.

"Cas I cant do this. I'm sorry"

"Harry are you fucking gay" she said her eyes going wide and she stepped back from me. Great now everyone is going to know about this.

"No.....well I don't know anymore"

"Oh my god. It's him. You fell for that fag" she yelled at me.

"Call him a fag again and you'll regret it" I snapped glaring at her. I hate when people call him that. I hate that I've called him that. Now looking back I'm not better than him. I want him. No I need him. If that's the case what the hell am I doing here.

I pushed myself off the bed and ran down the steps only to run into hundreds of people. I sighed making my way to the door but felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and saw a fully sober Liam. But of course.

"And where are you going"

"I cant take it anymore dude. I need to go"

He sighed and I knew that he knew what I was talking about. He's going to hate me now.