15.

"If you're fire, engulf me in flames. For I love the pain that your love brings."

15.

"Jasper blamed it on us!" Monty says. Making me break out into a fit of laughter.

"Yes and I told you guys I was sorry." Jasper rolls his eyes at us.

The hunters still weren't back yet so me, Monty, and Jasper were hanging around in the dropship reminiscing of our days back on the ark. Raven was on the other side trying to make walkie talkies. She would look over and send me a glare every once in awhile but I ignored it. As we were laughing we heard noise coming from outside.

"Guess the hunters are back." I tell the guys and they nod. Raven walks out when she hears them. Probably to go find Finn. Sometimes I do feel bad for her, she just wanted to come down here for Finn and she finds out he's sleeping with another girl.

"I'm going to go check on everyone out there." I tell the guys and they nod. I walk out the dropship to see everyone back. Some are by the fire and some are getting water. I see some guys carry in a boar and I thank the heavens that we got something to eat. I don't see Clarke anywhere or Bellamy. I walk around but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I ask a girl who walks by me, "Have you seen Bellamy or Clarke? "

"Yeah, I think he went into his tent and Clarke is still out there with Finn." I nod at her. I hope they're okay, I know they can hold their own but I still worry.

I walk over to Bellamys tent. I don't bother checking to see if he's in there. I just walk in, "Hey, Bellamy, I-" My mouth shuts as soon as I see the scene before me. Raven has got her pants off and is standing right in front of Bellamy. My heart feels like it just shattered into a million pieces and I can feel tears stinging my eyes but I don't let them fall.

"Taylor-" Bellamy tries but I clear my throat.

"You're busy, I'll come back." I say and quickly exit the tent. I hear Bellamy call my name a few times but I don't dare turn back. Why is he even trying to get my attention? I should've known he hadn't changed, he's the same Bellamy. I walk a little faster trying to get to my tent fast, I end up passing Octavia.

"Taylor!" I hear her yell but I don't stop. I don't want anyone to see me cry. I shouldn't even be crying, It's stupid of me to think that Bellamy would actual reciprocate the feelings I had for him.

"Taylor." She grabs my wrist and I turn around, a tear has already fallen down my cheek.

"Hey, are you okay?" She questions me and I nod.

"Yeah, yeah." I wipe away my tears and clear my throat, "I'm fine." I nod.

"No you're not. What happened?" She grabs my arm trying to get me to tell her what's wrong.

"I'd rather not talk about it. Are we going to go look for Clarke and Finn?"

"Yeah, me, Bellamy, Raven, and Monty are going to go. We got walkie talkies now." She explains to me. Oh good, now Raven and Bellamy together.

"I'm going." I say.

"I don't think that's the best idea." Octavia says.

"Why not?"

"Because Clarke and Finn not being back yet has everyone shaken up. They think the grounders may have taken them. Someone needs to watch camp." Why am I always the one who has to stay back? In a way I guess it's a good thing, I don't have to see Bellamy or Raven right now but knowing they are going to be out there together makes my chest tighten.