9.

"Some things you can never leave behind. They don't belong to the past. They belong to you."

9.

The loud thunder and rain hitting the dropship makes it hard for anyone to hear clearly, but Raven continues to speak into the radio.

"This is Raven Reyes from mecha station. I'm on the ground. The hundred are alive. I need to speak to Doctor Abby Griffin." She says.

"Raven?" A voice comes through.

"Mom?" Clarke questions and turns her head towards the radio, happiness taking over her features.

"Clarke? It's me." Clarkes mom says and Clarke grabs the radio and explains our situation.
Abby starts to explain what we have to do just as Miller walks in.
Miller comes over, "That's everyone, but Monty and Jasper aren't back. And neither is Bellamy."

"They will find somewhere to ride out the storm, close the door." I tell him. He nods and pulls the lever and the door starts to close.

"I have to pull it out." Clarke tells me. I nod encouraging her. She grabs on the handle and starts to pull up when the dropship shakes form the storm causing her to pull it out rapidly. The wound leaked a little blood but she did it.

"You did it, Clarke!" I exclaim and she smiles. I grabbed the jelly stuff I took from the grounder and I started to place it around his wound.

"Here's the needle and some wire." Octavia says coming down from the second floor. She hands them to Clarke but Clarkes hands are shaking so I take them from her.

"I'll do it." I say and she steps back and takes a sip of the moonshine. I carefully start to stitch him up and then I cut and tie the wire at the end.

"He's going to make it." I say and Raven smiles. It seems like the rain had stopped so I opened the door and people filed out. After almost everyone left Bellamy walks in with two guys behind him carrying someone, the grounder who took me and Octavia. Octavia walks up to him.

"'The hell are you doing?" She yells at him.

"It's time to get some answers." Bellamy crosses his arms.

"Oh, you mean revenge?" Octavia scoffs.

"I mean Intel." He turns to the two guys who carried the grounder in. "Get him up stairs."
I walk up to Bellamy.

"Bellamy, stop this." I exclaim. I was happy to see him for a short time and then he goes and does something stupid like always. It's a never ending cycle.

"Princess, this has to be done." He tries to touch my arm but I back up.

"This isn't who we are." I shake my head. He looks hurt from my rejection but I'm glad. Suddenly Clarke's mom comes through the radio again and Clarke talks to her. Bellamy looks surprised at the sound of the radio, I know he knows this means they are coming down.

"It is now." He says and goes upstairs. What a jackass.
As Clarke is speaking with her mom I decided to go up to the second floor to see what they were doing. I open up the latch and Jake is blocking me.

"What do you need?" He questions.

"If you don't let me up..." I threaten. His eyes go wide and he lifts the opening all the way stepping aside. I climb up. The grounder is chained up, he's shirtless and he's got scars littering his body and many tattoos. I see that it's just Bellamy, Octavia, and two other guys.