14.

"Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward."

14.

"Murphy! Taylor said when that happens to roll him on his side!" I hear Octavia shout. My eyes open and I slowly sit up. I feel a lot better then before and I can actually stand without feeling dizzy.

"About time, sleepy head." Octavia smiles at me and I return it.

"How long was I out?" I ask her. she seems fine still and I'm glad for it. Bellamy would beat himself up if she was sick.

"Not long. Maybe about 15 minutes." She tells me and I nod.

A loud coughing disrupts our conversation and I look to see two guys carrying in Bellamy. My eyes widen and I run over to them. Me and Octavia set Bellamy down and roll him on his stomach. He immediately throws up blood and I cringe at how sick he looks.

"Bell, hey, big brother." Octavia says moving the hair out his eyes trying to calm him down. He looks a little more relaxed at her touch and it warms my heart.

"I'm scared." He admits. I've never seen Bellamy this vulnerable before. It's a different side of him. Even the night of the day trip to the bunker he wasn't as vulnerable as he is right now.

"I won't let anything happen to you I promise." She tells him and I decide to get up to get him some water and to let them have their moment. I grab a cup off one of the tables and go back over to Bellamy. As I crouch down, Octavia stands up and nods.

"Here drink some water." I lean the cup to his lips and he drinks, then lays back down. I place the cup to the side and I look at him.

"How do I look?" He whispers, a light smile on his face and eyes squinted.

"Handsome." I tease.

He grins.

"Didn't peg you for a liar, princess." He says through his cough. I cringe at the horrible sound, I wish he didn't touch me, now he's sick for doing so. But that's Bellamy, always putting others before himself. That's one of the reasons I'm crazy about him. He's changed.

"Well, I'm not lying." I say laughing lightly. He does looks handsome. His hair is in a curly mess; something I have always loved, his freckles are still so prominent across his nose, and despite the dried blood on his lips I still want to kiss him. He looks handsome. How can someone still look beautiful even when they are sick? I shake the thoughts away. We're just friends.

"Get some rest, Bellamy." I say and he nods his head and closes his eyes but not before grabbing my hand whispering stay. I stay there holding his hand and watch him fall asleep. Once I know he's fast asleep I slip his hand from mine and get up. As much as I would love to stay for Bellamy, I still have to help the other sick people.

"Bellamy sent Jasper to set up a bomb at the bridge to buy us more time." Octavia says letting me know what's going on since I have to stay inside the dropship.

"Okay good. Who made the bomb?" I ask her while drying my hands on a cloth from blood and gunk that has gathered.

"Raven." She says and I internally groan at her name. I still don't like her and she's given me all the reason not to. But I have to say she is very smart and has helped a lot.

"Taylor, um.. I cut myself." A boy walks up to me and shows me his arm. I sigh and look at the cut. It's deep enough for stitches so I get the supplies out. He sits on the table while I start to stitch him up. Octavia tells me Murphy will take over for her so she can get some sleep and I nod and focus on the stitching.