Chapter 5-The Party?!

Your POV
I sighed as I laid in my bed. The Host Club activities had been stressful for me, not to mention the boys fighting all the time over who knows what.

I rolled out of bed and headed for the kitchen. My parents were still on vacation, so I was alone.
I poured a bowl of cereal for myself. I quickly ate the small bite sized chocolate cereal, then I hurriedly ran to the bathroom to get ready.

After I had gotten ready, I began my walk to school, since my house was only a few blocks away from the DWMA. I hummed a little melody, feeling strangely optimistic. My optimism changed to dread when I spotted a blur of blue sprinting towards me.

"(Y/N)! I DIDN'T KNOW WE LIVED NEAR EACH OTHER!!" No other than Blackstar yelled, glomping me.

"B-Blackstar?!" I stuttered, feeling my face heat up as he hugged me tightly.

"The one and only!" He exclaimed, backing up a few steps. "Let's walk together!"

"Ok, I guess," I sighed, having really no choice.

"Did you hear that the Host Club is having a party?" He asked, grinning.

"No," I answered, confused. "Wouldn't have Maka announced it?"

"Oh, well.. Um.." He replied, scratching the back of his neck. "I kinda asked her to let us have one. It's kinda like a welcoming party for you."

My face instantly heated up, and I gave him a shy smile. "You asked to have a party.. For me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Blackstar exclaimed. "You're a very pretty girl.." He added, winking.

"U-um.. Thanks, but-" I started, but I stopped as Blackstar moved his face just inches from mine. I froze, flustered.

Suddenly, someone crashed into Blackstar, pushing him away.

"Kid?" I mumbled.

"Hey, (y/n). I thought that fool was bothering you," he murmured, putting his arm around me. I blushed, but didn't stop him.

"Let's walk together," he added, smirking as we walked.

I merely blushed and nodded shyly. As we walked, Black Star jumped around us with inhuman speed.

"HEY! I'M WALKING WITH (Y/N) YOU FREAK! SHE WANTS TO WALK WITH A BIG STAR LIKE ME!" He screamed, pulling my hand.

Kid took my other hand. "She never said that, did she? She said she wanted to walk with me," he smirked.

"HUH?! WHAT'D YOU SAY, YOU FREAK?" The bluenette yelled, pulling me closer to him.

"You're the freak here!" Kid retaliated, pulling me back.

"Guys, stop treating her like a toy! You're hurting her!" Maka ran up to us, pushing Kid and Black Star away.

"Yeah, that's not cool," Soul agreed, giving me a smirk. He gently grabbed my hand and gave me his signature grin. Black star and Kid glared at him.

"HEY! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STEAL HER AWAY LIKE THAT!" Black Star yelled, jumping around again.

"Cause, she probably is grateful to be saved form freaks like you," Soul sneered, pointing at Black Star and Kid.

"UGH... I WILL WALK ALONE IF YOU IDIOTS INSIST ON FIGHTING!" I yelled, finally at my limit. I sprinted off towards school, leaving everyone in shock.

"W-wait (y/n)!! I'm sorry!!"Kid yelled. He tried to chase after me but Maka tripped him.

"Let her go. You guys overwhelmed her.." Maka sighed, face palming.