Chapter 2-Becoming a Hostess?

Maka's POV
"So, (y/n). Since you've got to know us a little, how would you feel about joining us as a hostess. You don't look to bad, so you're sure to get a bunch of customers," I murmured, slowly getting excited. We've never had a hostess before...

Your POV
"Um... I guess, if I get payed," I replied, unsure. What exactly do hosts do?

"Great! Now come on in, and I'll explain what you're job specifically is. Trust me, it's super easy!" Maka grinned, patting a empty chair beside her.

I hesitantly walked inside, closing the door behind me, sitting in the surprisingly comfortable chair.

"Alright. So, a host, or hostess in your case, you charms and entertains customers who pay to see you. It's as simple as that!" Maka explained, patting my back.

"You're ok with that, aren't you?"

"Of course," I replied, not really sure. Charm? Entertain? How much time do these people have on their hands?

"GREAT! Hey, Maka, can I request (y/n)?" Black Star yelled, getting extremely close to my face.

"No, you're a host like her, you idiot!" Maka muttered, annoyed.

I stood up, noticing a table with deluxe sweets and appetizers. I also discovered several brands of gourmet coffee, one of them happening to be my favorite.

"These are for... Us?" I asked Maka, a hopeful expression on my face.

"Hahaha, you're so cute! Of course they're for us. Help yourself!" Soul answered me, a small blush on his face. I nodded bashfully, feeling myself begin to blush. I walked over to the table, grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Ya know, (y/n) will get us a lot of cash!" Black Star stated, staring at me. "I wish I could request her."

"And you think she would want a obnoxious person like you as her guest? No way," Kid laughed dismissively, smirking as he stared at me, I blushed and looked away, sipping my coffee.

Death the Kid's POV
I sighed in adoration as I stared at (y/n), the light from the window surrounding her and making her (h/l) (h/c) hair shine brightly. Her adorable, shiny (e/c) eyes sparkled as she sipped the coffee, her symmetry in perfect sync with her beauty. I could not simply look away.

Soul's POV
I glared at Kid, who was staring at (y/n) like the freak he was. (Y/n) must be creeped out by him. I sighed, wondering why I felt so jealous. It's not cool. Not cool at all..

Black Star's POV
"HEY (Y/N)! ENJOYING THE COFFEE?" I yelled, startling her, making her spill her coffee all over her clothes.

"Oops!" I exclaimed, walking up to her. "I'm really sorry!"

"It's fine," she murmured. "I have some spare clothes in my bag. Where do I change?"

"Uh... I guess you'll have to go to the restroom to change," I muttered shyly, feeling stupid.

"Ok," she replied. "I'll be right back."