Chapter 21 (Mature Content)

Warning: Smut! Don't like it, don't read it.

As soon as we entered the apartment, James pushed me against the wall.

I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

James slid his arms around my waist, his hands cupping my ass.

I reluctantly pulled away after awhile, having to breathe. "What was that?" I questioned.

"You owe me for what you did earlier," he muttered before smashing his lips against mine.

James then carried me to the bed, gently putting me down on it without breaking the kiss. He hovered over me, pulling away.

I whined, "James, kiss me."

"Eager, are we?" He smirked, getting up.

"Where are you going?" I pouted.

James didn't say anything, just hurriedly took off his clothes. Including his boxers.

I bit my lip, my eyes trailing down to his... his-- oh my gosh, it's huge. Hell no. I looked away.

James crawled over me again, and kissed my neck. "I think we should take these clothes off," he said, pulling on my shirt.

I gulped, "Um... Y-yeah."

James looked me in the eyes. "We don't have to do this."

"I-I want to. I just never had sex before," I told him.

"It's your choice, Ash," James smiled, softly.

"...I want to," I decided.

James nodded, "I'll be gentle. I promise." He leaned down, and pecked my lips before slipping my shirt off.

I shivered a bit since the cold air had hit my chest, creating goosebumps along my arms.

James slowly took off my pants, and boxers. He rubbed my thigh, and I groaned.

I was hard, and it kind of hurt. Though it was better now since my clothes were off.

James chuckled lightly, and kissed my neck. He continued to peck it until he found my sweet spot.

I moaned, "James."

"Found it," he sang.

I then had an idea, and flipped us over.

"What are you doing?" James asked, a bit surprised.

"Don't you remember! I owe you," I smirked, trailing my hands down to his cock.

His eyes fluttered slightly, and he groaned. "Mm, please continue."

I started to thrust my hand, going faster by the second. I bent my head down, and licked the tip of his cock.

"Jesus, Ash, are you sure you've never done this before?" James asked.

I laughed, "Quite."

I continued to give him a hand job as I softly kissed his thighs.

"Mm, yeah," James hummed. "I'm gonna cum."

When he said that, I smirked and detached my hand from his erection.

James snapped his head up. "Ash, I swear to god."

"Sorry," I said, innocently.

"You're gonna get it," he growled and flipped us over.

I grunted when I hit the bed, looking up at James.

James kissed me quickly before pulling away. "Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.