Day 7

Hinora's P.O.V
This place smells like my mothers car mixed with pineapple. Ever since I checked in I have been getting better,but my back seems to be not happy with me. " Morning Dragneel here is your orange juice, strawberry ice cream with gummy bears,and an oatmeal cookie". " I thought we were supposed to eat healthy in this facility"?. I said. The lady said to me that since it's Wednesday we get a special treat and also on Fridays. I got out of bed after eating my food,and I feel to my knees." Hey Hinora how are you feeling". I looked up to see Lucy holding papers,a big box with pink wrapping,and standing next her is Natsu. What the hell are they doing her. " We brought you something". She said happily. Lucy handed me the papers and the present. "Okay so these are the referrals I missed since being gone for nearly two days,woah Natsu cutting class to just go see Luce, starting a fight with Sting after he asked her out,and let's see telling Sting that you should fuck off because she is mine". I look at him and smile,he so likes her. After reading the papers I opened my present and it reveals a portrait and some pictures I posed for a very long time ago,also took too.(pretend that's Hinora)

"When I took this I was 16 years old,I took another printable one; at least they got my good side"

"When I took this I was 16 years old,I took another printable one; at least they got my good side". "You look very beautiful in that". Lucy said to me. " Why thank you". I said back.

"I was 17 when they took that,that was before the incident, I know you read about the car wreck; I was picking up laundry and it appeared on the monitor "

"I was 17 when they took that,that was before the incident, I know you read about the car wreck; I was picking up laundry and it appeared on the monitor ". "I just wanted to find out what happened to you". " I understand but my past isn't something you want to know". I said back to her with a tear escaping my cheek. " Anyway me and Luce just finished boxing,don't worry I made her work out for 6 hours and she finally did 30 push ups". "Yeah you finally did it I'm so proud of you".

///Natsu's P.O.V///
After we left the hospital Lucy looked down at the ground and didn't say a word. " Are you okay and hey it's alright I mean sometimes people's past don't seem all happy". I said to her. " It's not that it's just I feel so bad for her I mean she used to be so happy what happened"? She asked me. " I was really young when it happened but I remember my aunt and father had a big argument about some business deal" -flashback to 8 years ago-
" What the hell are you doing you can't sign that only I can,it's my company not yours". " It's mine now ever since I married your sister I can control all of the company;also I want you out of this house".... -End of flashback- " That's all I could get out of it after that my mom came in and shouted some words that made my aunt upset". " Sounds horrible, do recall anything that Hinora dos to make your father so upset"?She asked. I told her that my dad wanted her to leave the Dragneel residences and don't return,he said he was fed up with her attitude and disrespectful behavior. She looked at me with eyes of gold and said," Shall we get to school,I mean we already missed half of the day". I said," I guess we could it is 8th period". As we run to class,it was a neat idea to still being our uniforms after boxing practice. As we enter the school I see Gray running my way.