Chapter 8 1/2: Rose

It was now the day we left from Hogwarts before Christmas break. Perry, Scorp, Al, and I were all going home. We were in a train compartment heading to Platform 9 3/4. 

"How are you going to tell your parents about our friendship," Perry asked.

"I plan on just coming out and telling them that we're all friends. My parents are pretty relaxed about this kind of thing," Al said thoughtfully.

Scorpious and I shared a look. "It's going to be a nightmare telling our parents," Scorp said with an eye roll.  

"They've been having a decades long feud, it's worse than the Monotauges and the Capulets," I said. When I received a weird look from Perry and Al, I said "It's a Muggle thing, and Scorpious only knows about it because I lent him a book.

"We could just come out about the whole ordeal, but my dad might ground me, though not for long because my mum would tell him to let me leave my room." I finished. 

Suddenly, the train screeched to a stop. I peered out the window. "We're here!"

A/N:  sorry for the short chapter. I have a Romeo and Juliet reference in here. Comment if you found it. Please comment and vote, and tell all of your friends (and then some). Follow me and check out my other stories! 

Luna