Chapter 26

hana

the both of us started to run.but actually more to jog,around the funfair,amazed by all the decorations and things,like kids go to funfair for the first time.

as i was still looking around,i accidently bumped into someone.i looked at my side and it turns out to be jungkook.jungkook was staring at a direction so i turned to the same direction too.

i automatically gulped as i saw the 'thing' infront of us.

"dare to try ?" jungkook whispered in my ears and i can feel him smirk.

i look at him and at the same direction again.it was the haunted house.but well,im not going to lose to jungkook just like that.

so,i agree to take his challenge.

i will show him that im not like those typical girls who will scream to death.

"lets make a bet.who scream first,need to ride the 'megafire' alone" i looked at him with a smirk.

jungkook smirked and agreed with the bet.

---✩---

we are waiting for our turn since the que is long enough to make me curse and let out my anger at jungkook.

jungkook patiently ignore me by playing games on his phone.finally after six boxes of pizza with two times delivery,it was our turn.

"good luck !" i smirk and make a teasing face.

jungkook returned the smirk and the both of us enter the house.

it was dark but we still can see a bit of the creepy and scary decoration with the lights that lead our way.

it was like an abandon hospital.as we walk forward,we are like in the dead bodies' room.a lot of bodies covered with white cloth there.

as i walked through them,since thats the only way for us to walk,someone pulled my wrist that got me goosebumps and almost got me screamming but remembering the bet i quickly bite my lips and ran away.

jungkook on the other side looked at me with his deer eyes.he pretend not to be afraid as he walks through them.

suddenly, a lot of hands around him,trying to pulled him.jungkook's face went pale.

i laughed so hard looking at jungkook's reaction.he run towards me and act cool when actually i saw everything with my own freaking eyes.

"never thought you will be afraid" i laughed out loud when jungkook rolled his eyes at my statement.

jungkook pulled my wrist,signaling me to continue walking.

suddenly,we heard a loud bang and a wave of zombies chased us.

---✩---

"good luck baby i will wait you here !" i rolled my eyes as i heard jungkook from the distance

flashback

a wave of zombies chased us and i scream my lungs out.

i ran while cursing,knowing that i need to ride viking alone and i lost this bet to the freaking international muscle pig.

jungkook laughed out loud beside me.he mocked my scream and laughed again.

as we reached the finish line,a vampire came out of nowhere,making me unintentionally do a slapped-jumpscare in return.